Charley Cheeseburger is fired

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n65496 said:
A very small part of me will laugh this weekend if we lose again b/c it will be funny watching the mental gymnastics a couple of you will use to find yet another reason why muschamp isnt terrible.

Trying to find out who is saying that Muschamp isn't dropping the ball. There are people who are being logical about the issue, and others who just throwing tempertantrums and use logic/facts questionably to fit an agenda to make the emotions seem accurate. It makes it easy for people who like to be illogical to use statements like you made to not look at the aspects of what is going on logically, and just slam your fist against the table and cry about no one is listening to you.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n65501 said:
Trying to find out who is saying that Muschamp isn't dropping the ball. There are people who are being logical about the issue, and others who just throwing tempertantrums and use logic/facts questionably to fit an agenda to make the emotions seem accurate. It makes it easy for people who like to be illogical to use statements like you made to not look at the aspects of what is going on logically, and just slam your fist against the table and cry about no one is listening to you.

whos crying or slamming fists? I simply stated i think muschamp is one of the worst coaches in the SEC, its my opinion. I havent used any logic/facts to back up anything I stated, b/c I stated an opinion, nothing more. A couple of you seem to hate the fact that I have one that disagrees with yours, so you go after my statement as if I said something negative about your daughter. It doesnt matter to me whether you agree with my statements or not. It seems to matter a lot to each of you that I disagrees with yours though. We're all freinds here despite the periodic poo flinging, but if you think that stating an opinion that muschamp is a bad coach is some how synonymous with slamming fist or crying I think you could use some fresh perspective.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n65501 said:

There is nothing logical about Muschamp's decisions but I guess its logical the pumpers are going to pump it up the farther away we got from the Bama debacle.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n65508 said:
There is nothing logical about Muschamp's decisions but I guess its logical the pumpers are going to pump it up the farther away we got from the Bama debacle.

There is logic in some, others even the most Muschamp supporter would agree made no sense. But people who are against Muschamp just like the extreme few behind Muschamp both have blinders on.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n65507 said:
whos crying or slamming fists? I simply stated i think muschamp is one of the worst coaches in the SEC, its my opinion. I havent used any logic/facts to back up anything I stated, b/c I stated an opinion, nothing more. A couple of you seem to hate the fact that I have one that disagrees with yours, so you go after my statement as if I said something negative about your daughter. It doesnt matter to me whether you agree with my statements or not. It seems to matter a lot to each of you that I disagrees with yours though. We're all freinds here despite the periodic poo flinging, but if you think that stating an opinion that muschamp is a bad coach is some how synonymous with slamming fist or crying I think you could use some fresh perspective.

I'm going after you lack of logical/factual argument. You are going to namecalling and insults of people trying to make logical arguments just for the sake of doing it. But then you get all pissy when someone points what you are doing? Irony.

No one on this board so far has said Muschamp should be retain, most are saying the decision won't be made until November. It's only logical that Foley would wait ( baring a cluster**** against Tennesse) until the first weekend in November, since he didn't fire him at the end of 2013 which almost everyone on the old board thought should have happened. But anytime someone bring us the argument of what is going wrong in a logic manner it is viewed as "pumping" instead of just looking at the facts on the field. I watch each game twice, once live and the second time after the emotions have subsided. Because it gives a clearer picture of what happened. The second viewing was a lot easier under SOS and between 2005-2009. But the simple fact you made the statement you are shows you are going in with an agenda.

I don't care who is coach as long as the product on the field is good and their are not too many headlines off the field. Muschamp so far as failed on the first part.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n65520 said:
I'm going after you lack of logical/factual argument. You are going to namecalling and insults of people trying to make logical arguments just for the sake of doing it. But then you get all pissy when someone points what you are doing? Irony.
No one on this board so far has said Muschamp should be retain, most are saying the decision won't be made until November. It's only logical that Foley would wait ( baring a cluster**** against Tennesse) until the first weekend in November, since he didn't fire him at the end of 2013 which almost everyone on the old board thought should have happened. But anytime someone bring us the argument of what is going wrong in a logic manner it is viewed as "pumping" instead of just looking at the facts on the field. I watch each game twice, once live and the second time after the emotions have subsided. Because it gives a clearer picture of what happened. The second viewing was a lot easier under SOS and between 2005-2009. But the simple fact you made the statement you are shows you are going in with an agenda.
I don't care who is coach as long as the product on the field is good and their are not too many headlines off the field. Muschamp so far as failed on the first part.

I have not called anyone names or made insults toward anyone on this board, not once. the worst thing i did was say that sas likes to be disagreeable, you need to relax brotha. from the statements youve made it seems like you are the one with an agenda, and that is to attack anyone who disagrees with you, even going as far as accusing them of insulting/name-calling other posters if it tilts the argument in your favor. i challenge you to go through this thread and find where i called anyone anything at all.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n65524 said:
I have not called anyone names or made insults toward anyone on this board, not once. the worst thing i did was say that sas likes to be disagreeable, you need to relax brotha.

But in a round about way you are, by your previous statement.

A very small part of me will laugh this weekend if we lose again b/c it will be funny watching the mental gymnastics a couple of you will use to find yet another reason why muschamp isnt terrible.

Sas, is disagreeable at times, if you have that much hair you would be too.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n65535 said:
But in a round about way you are, by your previous statement.
Sas, is disagreeable at times, if you have that much hair you would be too.
In a round about way? Sseriously? Just weak bro, I havent insulted or called any poster anything. Period.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n65507 said:
whos crying or slamming fists? I simply stated i think muschamp is one of the worst coaches in the SEC, its my opinion. I havent used any logic/facts to back up anything I stated, b/c I stated an opinion, .
There are plenty of facts to support the proposition that Muschamp is the worst or one of the worst coaches in the SEC.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n65842 said:
There are plenty of facts to support the proposition that Muschamp is the worst or one of the worst coaches in the SEC.

Hell, there's a Law that says he's the worst.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n64172 said:
How much has he made over the past 8 years or so to fail at everything?

Here's a quote from Dooley's column...

"The Tweet of the Week goes to ESPN business reporter Darren Rovell, who had this alarming stat — “Charlie Weis will get paid a total of $64.5M by Notre Dame & Kansas for a record of 41-49.” And that doesn't include the $875,000 he was paid to be offensive coordinator at Florida for one year."

65 MILLION FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!! That works out to.....ummmm....let's see.......about 3 dollars a pound!!!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
divits;n65854 said:

"The Tweet of the Week goes to ESPN business reporter Darren Rovell, who had this alarming stat — “Charlie Weis will get paid a total of $64.5M by Notre Dame & Kansas for a record of 41-49.” And that doesn't include the $875,000 he was paid to be offensive coordinator at Florida for one year."

65 MILLION FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!! That works out to.....ummmm....let's see.......about 3 dollars a pound!!!

Wow. I would've done no worse, and for half that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n65842 said:
Oh trust me, I completely agree but that wasn't the point. I stated earlier that my opnion is that muschamp is one of the 2 worst coaches in the SEC and for my opinion i was attacked by a couple of posters, one of whom claimed I made wild accusations, pounded my fists on a table, whined and cried and called other posters on the board names or hurled insults at them. And then i was told in order to make a statement that doesnt fit with someone elses narrative, that i had to back it up with logic and facts. To which i replied i hadnt made any such ridiculous statements or called anyone anything, and that i dont have to back up my statement with anything b/c it is an opinion. There are some on this board who simply cannot tolerate any opinions but their own, and worse delude themselves to believe their opinions are actually facts and truth. It really is a sight to behold.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n65861 said:
Oh trust me, I completely agree but that wasn't the point. I stated earlier that my opnion is that muschamp is one of the 2 worst coaches in the SEC and for my opinion i was attacked by a couple of posters, one of whom claimed I made wild accusations, pounded my fists on a table, whined and cried and called other posters on the board names or hurled insults at them. And then i was told in order to make a statement that doesnt fit with someone elses narrative, that i had to back it up with logic and facts. To which i replied i hadnt made any such ridiculous statements or called anyone anything, and that i dont have to back up my statement with anything b/c it is an opinion. There are some on this board who simply cannot tolerate any opinions but their own, and worse delude themselves to believe their opinions are actually facts and truth. It really is a sight to behold.

You just described every hater on this board including yourself.

By the way, saying that some seem to have a mancrush on WM does qualify as name calling.

You are welcome to have your opinion but you also attack anyone who disagrees with you then act all hurt when they take offense with your statement.

Pot, welcome kettle!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n65871 said:
You just described every hater on this board including yourself.

By the way, saying that some seem to have a mancrush on WM does qualify as name calling.

You are welcome to have your opinion but you also attack anyone who disagrees with you then act all hurt when they take offense with your statement.

Pot, welcome kettle!
so i claim my opinions are facts and not opinions? interesting since ive been saying my statement is an opinion from the very start. still waiting on a legitimate example of an attack on someone. get real bro.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n65854 said:

Unbelievable. It's almost like failing made him even more money.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Life really isn't fair sometimes. I want to repeatedly fail and make millions. But my work life has been :kiffin: in comparison.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n65996 said:
Life really isn't fair sometimes. I want to repeatedly fail and make millions. But my work life has been :kiffin: in comparison.

Maybe your problem is you don't screw up enough at work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.