Chas Henry returns the sign

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You think they’re all buddy buddy now? GTFO. Chas went into that room for the sole purpose of smacking that fat fk in the head and saying “I still own you, bytch. Don’t forget that.”

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
You think they’re all buddy buddy now? GTFO. Chas went into that room for the sole purpose of smacking that fat fk in the head and saying “I still own you, bytch. Don’t forget that.”

Do you still hate the kids that teased you in middle school?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey get's a pass. This week I'm all for any irrational or rational hate of anything LegHumper related. I don't "like" G. but he has the opportunity to rehabilitate himself. THIS WEEK.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
TG has done well ever other place he has been EXCEPT Georgia. Don't you think that him having an axe to grind with them makes him the perfect coach for us? I'm sure with the way things ended he wants to humiliate that school as many times as he can - just like the rest of us.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Most are dead. Most.

giphy.gif
??

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I remember Ole Dooley trying to tell us Chimp wanted to be a Gator but SOS wouldnt even let him walkon here.

Yeah, good times.

Muschamp was never the biggest, fastest or brightest bulb in the box, but he worked his midline off. Certain people came to like him for it.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Actually I do. Grantham is a Gator now, just like Chas.

You, sir, have no idea how to hold a grudge.

I suppose if Lindsey Scott joined the staff you’d all of a sudden fall head over heels in love with him too? You’d give a big old bear hug to Vince Dooley and Larry Munson and Herschel, I guess? “Hey..let bygones be bygones..we’re all buddies now if we just pay you to come wear orange and blue, right?”

Do you even know how Georgia hate week works?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
There are Gators, and then there are mercenaries. SOS is a Gator. Urb is a mercenary. Chas Henry is a Gator. Grantham is a mercenary. Gators are part of us. Mercenaries are ok, as long as they do what they're paid to do. Grantham needs to blow the Dwag offense off the field this weekend.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Sorry kids, I’m in Harriet the singing donkey’s corner here. I always thought “Chas Henry’s bytch” was a toolbag, and when he taunted our guy from the sideline, it turned into a deep-rooted hatred. You don’t just turn that off.

Our defensive play has been inspiring so far this season, and because of that I’ve internalized a relationship here that is like the dog and cat in my house. They hate each other, but have learned to just ignore each other, make no eye contact, and act as if the other doesn’t exist.

Every now and then though...the cat can’t help it. The dog will be walking by, and she’ll just reach up and smack him in the head with a look that says “I still own you, bytch. Don’t forget that. “.

Cats are aholes

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator