Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
I did note that high-profile meeting between UCLA and Kelly yesterday.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
We all get the occasional “thumbs-down” or “dislike”. Wear it like a badge of honor. Complaining about it will only invite more dislikes....
Oh, hell, I'm good with them. Just interesting that I pretty much presented facts without bias and received one.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
So....Amber1 posts a nebulous observation that UCLA is perhaps a better spot for CK because of buying power (without sources, BTW) and I supply a fact-based, referenced reply showing the opposite....and I get a "thumbs down" from zim/zer (not wanting to offend zis/zers potential for multiple gender choices). But...expected. Ze's likely just a butt-hurt far left oriented wingnut who'd like to silence opinions contrary to zis/zers. Just my take on it.

BTW...this has nothing to do with my to-this-point pristine rating status. I'll absolutely earn a good bit more negatives...but I'll deserve them by merit.

FB_IMG_1511199165767.jpg

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
We all get the occasional “thumbs-down” or “dislike”. Wear it like a badge of honor. Complaining about it will only invite more dislikes....

Dude, I'm perfectly fine with a dislike. Frankly, I really don't even care. But you toss them out like you are giving out candy on Halloween.

Right now, I am probably the most miserable person on this board. But I still spread the likes around as frequently or more than all the dislikes you spread. Why so angry, man?

ufgator812

Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Dude, I'm perfectly fine with a dislike. Frankly, I really don't even care. But you toss them out like you are giving out candy on Halloween.

Right now, I am probably the most miserable person on this board. But I still spread the likes around as frequently or more than all the dislikes you spread. Why so angry, man?

Hmm? Because I feel they’re deserved? By the way. I give out waaayyyy more likes. Try again.

Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
I think we should count number of dislikes given. I'd be very low on that list.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
I think we should count number of dislikes given. I'd be very low on that list.

I was low until ufgator812 the last two weeks. LOL.

It's okay. I can barely summon the strength to get through each day. Likes or dislikes, this has been my distraction from all the pain.

Sooooo... Did we get a new coach yet?:bananarope:

Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
It's gonna be a fantastic offseason if we announce him this weekend. For a change, we'll be looking forward instead of backward. About flipping time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.