Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Just throwing more gas on the flames:

Stricklin is a huge supporter of our athletics by attending the games

He was not at the basketball game and did not tweet yesterday. could he have been finalizing a contract agreement?

TIFWIW

I noticed this as well, he usually congratulates the team on a win ect.. all silent.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Ox, you need to step in and get this done. We need Kelly signed now.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
I forgot who mentioned it yesterday, but they made a good point. The reason for the secrecy is two fold....if for some unfortunate reason the deal doesn't go through (worst case scenario) then both sides can walk away saying they didn't want the other party. Chip's camp will be saying the money/incentives weren't good enough while UF will be saying his integrity wasn't what they wanted. Either way, it gives both camps an out. Given his recent press conference and his actions regarding Mac, I'm going to trust Striklin....I personally think Chip will be named today at some point.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
We need to get this done now before he YouTube's a video of the players walking a mile to practice or finds out we only have 50 players fit to play at any level much less a high level.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just throwing more gas on the flames:

Stricklin is a huge supporter of our athletics by attending the games

He was not at the basketball game and did not tweet yesterday. could he have been finalizing a contract agreement?

TIFWIW

Either that or he was drunk and passed out in his office....

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
6. Florida $147.1 million
1-year change +18.1%
5-year change +25.6%
Donations $58.1 million
Licensing/Rights fees $55.5 million
3-year avg. football revenue $72.9 million
3-year avg. men's basketball revenue $11.5 million

We're ne spot behind Bama but we don't have the money to build what we need :rolleyes3:

https://amp.businessinsider.com/schools-most-revenue-college-sports-2016-10
UF has the money what they don't have is space.

I haven't been to Gainesville in a while because I hated every moment that I lived there trapped in a 1920's postcard but they may have to get rid of that orange grove across from the girls softball field and maybe they'll have more space for facilites?

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
They could also do something with the RV lot and the parking garage....if pushed came to shove. They would just have to have the RVs parking somewhere else...bull gators would be pissed, but they would get over it.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
UF has the money what they don't have is space.

I haven't been to Gainesville in a while because I hated every moment that I lived there trapped in a 1920's postcard but they may have to get rid of that orange grove across from the girls softball field and maybe they'll have more space for facilites?

That's precisely the plan right now. Tear down baseball and put it in the Orange Grove. Giving us plenty of room

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where are the sources?? Is this ish getting done today or not people????? I gotta get back to real life!!!!

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
They could also do something with the RV lot and the parking garage....if pushed came to shove. They would just have to have the RVs parking somewhere else...bull gators would be pissed, but they would get over it.

No, parking during the week at UF is a b*tch, this would be next level exacerbation. Students would burn down the school faster than Nuss calls a screen pass on 3rd and 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator