SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This coaching search can EABOD.
Bag-Of-Pic2.jpg

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So do y’all think it’s more likely we’d announce Kelly on Sunday or Monday? If it ain’t announce by then, think we’ll be going to our backup choice, if he’s still available that is.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So do y’all think it’s more likely we’d announce Kelly on Sunday or Monday? If it ain’t announce by then, think we’ll be going to our backup choice, if he’s still available that is.

Monday would seem most likely, assuming this is happening..........

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
OnlyGators.com Florida Gators news

✔@onlygators

It's Nov. 16. Granted, this season is different for myriad reasons. But some perspective. #Gators

Dates of hire ...
Steve Spurrier -- Dec, 31, 1989
Ron Zook -- Jan. 9, 2002
Urban Meyer -- Dec. 3, 2004
Will Muschamp -- Dec. 12, 2010
Jim McElwain -- Dec. 2, 2014

3:21 PM - Nov 16, 2017

OK, any announcement is not going to be made until after FSU game. I'm back-tracking on an earlier post. Sunday or Monday? I would say Monday. I would further say that Scott Stricklin knows what he is doing and has taken steps to jump out in front on this hire. We showed up with our big guns at Kelly's house so he knows that we want him. If the hire is not Chip Kelly then that is because Chip Kelly weighed things and in the balance chose otherwise. We do know that Kelly does things on his own terms and is very deliberate in his decisions. With Kelly the highest bidder may not win out. That's just the way he is.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dates of hire .Steve Spurrier -- Dec, 31, 1989
Ron Zook -- Jan. 9, 2002
Urban Meyer -- Dec. 3, 2004
Will Muschamp -- Dec. 12, 2010
Jim McElwain -- Dec. 2,2014
See!!!!!

More evidence that SS fvkked this up by hiring Kelly TOO DAMN SOON!

Mike

Nov 19, 2017

Sorry, but I stopped reading the article when I read this paragraph near the beginning. The writer is severely misinformed ...

"Where would Kelly be able to get more borderline students into school? UCLA or Florida? Is UCLA going to be happy if its graduation rates and team grade-point averages suffer under Kelly? This is the critical question because there are plenty of other schools where these things are a lot less important than they are at UCLA."

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Sorry, but I stopped reading the article when I read this paragraph near the beginning. The writer is severely misinformed ...

"Where would Kelly be able to get more borderline students into school? UCLA or Florida? Is UCLA going to be happy if its graduation rates and team grade-point averages suffer under Kelly? This is the critical question because there are plenty of other schools where these things are a lot less important than they are at UCLA."

No kidding. What an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.