Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If CK chooses #UCLA over #UF then he isn’t the right coach for us. UF is a better job with better fan support and is more like Oregon. UF cares more about football. This is an easy decision! #Gators
Oregon was barely a top 40 job when he went there too.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So basically Chip Kelly was given everything that he wanted in writing from Florida to be there next head coach. and now they're speculating that he'll go to UCLA because he was promised from a donor I don't see how he'll go to UCLA when Florida is already vetted him and his assistant coaches seems to me like he'll be starting over in the whole process choosing UCLA

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, weren't you the one who earlier today assured anyone doubting the Sunday hire was on ludes?

BTW, you're out of gas when you continually refer to my fiancee.
link please, cause i never said that.

And your fiancee is enough crazy to go for days

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So basically Chip Kelly was given everything that he wanted in writing from Florida to be there next head coach. and now they're speculating that he'll go to UCLA because he was promised from a donor I don't see how he'll go to UCLA when Florida is already vetted him and his assistant coaches seems to me like he'll be starting over in the whole process choosing UCLA
Unless that was all a bunch of misinformation... we don't know we had to vet all those assistants... that's internet gossip

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Never has so much been written by so many about so few to so little effect.
Wrong. Go check out Volnation. They're up and down over Gruden, last I checked there were over three dozen threads (1..2...37..) each 500 pages long about his potential hire.

I gotta say it would be cool to have Kelly, Gruden and the Dark Lord roaming SEC sidelines the next few years.

Crunchtime

Sep 18, 2014
Yes, the AAC and UCF's 2200 fans are on the verge of the big time.

Weird having a UCF troll posting from mama's basement but you'll be gone in a few days. Thanks for stopping by.
Look, I am remaining civil in my discourse with you. How is a UF alum, season ticket holder, and fan with kids @ both UCF and UF providing context that may not have been discussed trolling? Unless, you are not competent enough to hold up your end of the debate and that is your way of walking away and feeling like you have won. Do me a favor....turn on ABC @ 3:30 this Friday and let me know how those 2200 fans look and how much better UF is right now than what you will see Friday. I am sorry, but calling me a troll has pissed me off and it is one of the reasons I was silent on this board for almost three years before I decided to contribute and see if a honest and open debate could be had without name calling. Obviously, Mr. Donkey (ironic name by the way)...with you...reason and objectivity left for the holiday early.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, Trace works for Dunn.
First, I pointed that out to you and even provided a link. My point is that Kelly was Trace's client until Dunn said Trace negotiating with UF would be a conflict of interest. Now Dunn has supposedly negotiated a position for Kelly at his alma mater

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Just a heads up though. More "sources" and inside info say Chip to UCLA is done lol. So only one set of "sources" can be right. It's a war of sources for Chip. FL vs UCLA

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Look, I am remaining civil in my discourse with you. How is a UF alum, season ticket holder, and fan with kids @ both UCF and UF providing context that may not have been discussed trolling? Unless, you are not competent enough to hold up your end of the debate and that is your way of walking away and feeling like you have won. Do me a favor....turn on ABC @ 3:30 this Friday and let me know how those 2200 fans look and how much better UF is right now than what you will see Friday. I am sorry, but calling me a troll has pissed me off and it is one of the reasons I was silent on this board for almost three years before I decided to contribute and see if a honest and open debate could be had without name calling. Obviously, Mr. Donkey (ironic name by the way)...with you...reason and objectivity left for the holiday early.
Donkey needs a timeout.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Don't stay silent. There are a ton of great posters here including Sir Donkey. It's a little more full contact though. The troll thing is way overplayed and thrown out in disagreements all too much. Now put your helmet back on and get back in there.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My son goes there and I am very familiar with the dynamic of the school being a "commuter" school BUT I absolutely find it ignorant to classify the school in derogatory term as other's have. This same school went to a New Years Day bowl a few years back and beat a Baylor team that was pretty good when they where still allowing their players to assault women and give a whole new meaning to "two a days". This school has trajectory that lends itself to being very valuable to a conference who would like to get a foothold in the hottest recruiting bed in the country. I am a very proud UF alum (Class of 1990) with a daughter the goes to UF but if athletic departments were stocks, I would place a BUY on UCF and a HOLD/SELL on UF. Just like Notre Dame, Nebraska, and other schools that once ruled the college landscape because of their historical relevance which are now only brought into the conversation because of their name (reference how Miami exposed ND as a fraud), UF is on the precipice of irrelevance. Schools like UCF who can pay good money to coaches, provide good facilities, and give them time to build something special without losing there minds when an occasional rough spot comes are becoming more and more attractive to younger coaches who are interested in a work/life balance that will not burn them out, get them divorced, and have them drop dead on the sideline.
Millennials are pussys.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're drunk and 3.5 on a tennis court. What else is new?
well i'm a 4.0 who never took a lesson, I'm not drunk, but hey you're choosing to live the rest of your life with someone who is bat **** crazy. So good for you. When you wake up and you lil pecker is cut off, don't say the signs weren't there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator