Coach Walton slaps Auburn player, riot ensues

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
it would have been hilarious if he would have reflectively backhanded her when she pushed him knocking her to the ground... OOPS... :lol2:

Silky Johnston

Hater of the Year
May 7, 2016
Slap!?!? You call that a weak ass **** a slap? Nicka please.

Fire the damn coach. He making us look bad with that bitch ass slap.

If I was the coach, that Auburn bitch would be on the stroll making me money like a good ho.

Now Mamasan down here, she know how to slap a bitch. Get it Mamasan!

grandma-im-full-gif-slap-apt-horror-film-south-korea.gif

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Slap!?!? You call that a weak ass **** a slap? Nicka please.

Fire the damn coach. He making us look bad with that ***** ass slap.

If I was the coach, that Auburn ***** would be on the stroll making me money like a good ho.

Now Mamasan down here, she know how to slap a *****. Get it Mamasan!

grandma-im-full-gif-slap-apt-horror-film-south-korea.gif
Cold blooded!
What'd the 5 fingers say to the face? Blap!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Give me a friggin break... That girl and her whole damn family is crazy as hell... She intentionally slighted him... His hand was already up to high five and she snubbed him. (No sportsmanship or respect whatsoever).

So on split second impulse, he patted her on the shoulder instead. It wasn't a shove, or a slap, or a knock. It was a pat on the shoulder ... and I'd be willing to bet he followed it up by saying, "good game".

Now of course, he has to come out and publicly apologize for something she instigated.

Where is her public apology for literally pushing an "adult" and "coach"??? Where is her apology for nearly starting a brawl and having to be restrained by her teammates??? All because a coach patted her on the shoulder to say good game after she snubbed him???

Screw that! This is everything that is wrong with the upcoming generation. No accontability whatsoever for their own actions... Hell, even my 21 year old son says he hates his generation and calls them a bunch of disrespectful, unaccontable, safe space pvssies... And him apologizing and our own fans saying he is to blame, only serves to reinforce HER BAD BEHAVIOR...
I don't care that she intentionally snubbed him. He is a f'n adult. She is a college kid. He should act like an adult and not lower himself to her level. He was correct to apologize. He is an adult and should have handled it better.
:poop:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Everything is being blown out of porportion per usual. It was a slight nudge from Walton (I think he knew what he was doing) and then a slight shove from Fagan. Nobody was hurt or anything so there's really nothing to see here, move along.

Walton should have tapped her shoulder instead of nudge...but Fagan overreacted either way imo. But yes, no harm done by either...hopefully it gets let go by the "fake" news outlets lol

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Would've been great if he would've just flipped her off and walk away. Her actions (yes her actions) sullied what should've been a big moment for AU.... First win in Gatorville in nearly 11 years (and a shutout at that). I can only hope daddy was in the stands and got an earful.
She should have ZERO beef with Walton. He did not create the situation, Her bat**** crazy sisters did, He did what he felt needed to be done for the betterment of HIS team 5 years ago.

BTW the barn pitcher was throwing illegal pitches all night.... There's a painted box in front of the pitching rubber for a reason, Evidently the umps don't care for the rule.

edit: Yes we watched the game, Wife and Daughter are UF softball junkies, I coached local Dixie softball for many years. Even umped a few games (so yes I am qualified to gripe at the coaches and umps).

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Do we actually know the circumstances regarding their dismissal?
All we ever heard was that there was an incident in the locker room. Walton obviously felt they were not conducive to team unity and he thot it serious enough to boot them before the regional s. The girls said they were innocent, of course, Sammi went to one school and Kasey to Auburn.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Classy girl right there. Apparently the parents raised 3 quality girls... They must be very, very proud.
Her father said Haley was very consistent in being non hypocritical, since evidently she never high fives Walton. I didn't hear the tone but I got the opinion he was proud of his little darlings and accepted their word that they were all innocent. I had a neighbor with a whole passel of wild children who, according to their parents, never did anything wrong. The eldest even blew up their neighbor's outhouse. Yes, there WERE outhouses in my neighborhood :).

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Her father said Haley was very consistent in being non hypocritical, since evidently she never high fives Walton. I didn't hear the tone but I got the opinion he was proud of his little darlings and accepted their word that they were all innocent. I had a neighbor with a whole passel of wild children who, according to their parents, never did anything wrong. The eldest even blew up their neighbor's outhouse. Yes, there WERE outhouses in my neighborhood :).
Yeah... I know a mother like that. I don't even bother to talk to her about her kids actions anymore because I know what the end result will be.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was proud of his lil' angel... I would be mortified if my daugther acted the way Fagan acted... Which why she's not likely to behave that way (I pray!) because of her upbringing...

I'm sure Daddy is convinced his other two angels were mistreated before... Probably just picked on... You know.... EVERY coach WANTS to dismiss 3 STARTERS right before regionals...:headslap:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im sure she generally luvs getting spanked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.