College Gameday in Fargo

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Two years in a row to FCS North Dakota State University? C'mon. If you want to throw a small school a sop every now and then, spread it out. Do a FAMU game, or go to the Citadel or Furman. Maybe Louisiana-Monroe or something. Has Gameday been Iowa State or Miami (OH)? What about UCF?

Alex.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;TF3z-j8o39I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF3z-j8o39I[/video]

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator said:
Two years in a row to FCS North Dakota State University? C'mon. If you want to throw a small school a sop every now and then, spread it out. Do a FAMU game, or go to the Citadel or Furman. Maybe Louisiana-Monroe or something. Has Gameday been Iowa State or Miami (OH)? What about UCF?

Alex.
Really! Wtf?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Game Day is starting to trot out the same schedule every year. It's awful!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Swamp Queen;n47475 said:

They've been playing the same intro song since Debose was in 8th grade. Truly seems like they've truly just stopped trying. Zero chance that Michael Sam isn't a guest at some point this year.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator said:
Swamp Queen;n47475 said:

They've been playing the same intro song since Debose was in 8th grade. Truly seems like they've truly just stopped trying. Zero chance that Michael Sam isn't a guest at some point this year.
:exactly:

It's a rare occurrence if I even watch the show. It's sad because I used to really love it, and still really like Fowler. But I just can't stand the :kiffin: they put out now.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Over Tenn-Oklahoma!?!? I got no problem with them going to an FCS school if it's a rivalry game between two good teams, but this is asinine.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It is a Saturday morning tradition. Love Fowler. What other games were passed up?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gmd gator must be related to Adam Schick. This is what he talked about all day on the radio

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator said:
Swamp Queen;n47475 said:

Same here Queenie. I quit watching a couple of years ago.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to see NDSU join FBS and start shellacking those wimpy Big 12 and B1G schools on a regular basis. They're an extremely legit football program.

College Gameday needs a major overhaul. It's just not the same anymore. Desmond Howard is the Jar Jar Binks of that show, the theme song makes me wish for deafness every time I hear it, poor Lee Corso can't put two sentences together, and Herbstreit is just annoying these days. Whenever Corso is done with the show, they need to get some creative people on the case and change things up, because as much as I used to go out of my way to watch the show, I now go out of my way to NOT watch it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Gmd gator must be related to Adam Schick. This is what he talked about all day on the radio
My bad wrong thread.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
I'd love to see NDSU join FBS and start shellacking those wimpy Big 12 and B1G schools on a regular basis. They're an extremely legit football program.

College Gameday needs a major overhaul. It's just not the same anymore. Desmond Howard is the Jar Jar Binks of that show, the theme song makes me wish for deafness every time I hear it, poor Lee Corso can't put two sentences together, and Herbstreit is just annoying these days. Whenever Corso is done with the show, they need to get some creative people on the case and change things up, because as much as I used to go out of my way to watch the show, I now go out of my way to NOT watch it.
I agree 100%.

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I quit watching it years ago...it pretty much sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.