College Gameday in Fargo

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember back in the day, when they would actually talking about football strategy and were fresh and new? Now it some story about a player's brothers roomate's cousin who had strep throat who became inspiration to the whole team. ESPN has been going in the $hitter with all their shows since Disney bought them.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
i remember actually looking forward to Gameday...i rarely if ever even turn it on anymore. I have better things to do than watch that train wreck of a show anymore.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n47669 said:
I find Sport Science to be somewhat interesting.

It was really good when it was it's own show, but now it's just a 5-10 minute thing on one of their other shows.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I never watch anymore, its patently awful. I watch fox sports1, wayyyy better and they dont take themselves so seriously. Corso is a bumbling bafoon and I cringe every time Im forced to hear him, howard is a complete clown, even herbstreit has turned into a fraud willing to pimp whatever team espn selects for promo the morning of. ESPN has become the msnbc of sports news.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, the show isn't as much fun when we have sucked for five years...weird how that works. We used to be the top story and they would talk about us non-stop. Now? We're an afterthought and many of your interests have waned. Wicked weird.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX said:
Yeah, the show isn't as much fun when we have sucked for five years...weird how that works. We used to be the top story and they would talk about us non-stop. Now? We're an afterthought and many of your interests have waned. Wicked weird.
Congrats on finding a way to insult the Gators on this thread. :clap:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n47698 said:

vlt.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX said:
I'll be glad when our favorite football team improves enough for you to start enjoying life again. I fear for your health, you seem very depressed and miserable. May I suggest some professional help?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I still remember Corso holding his hand out to shake with the blind kid sitting next to him. :facepalm:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n47728 said:
I still remember Corso holding his hand out to shake with the blind kid sitting next to him. :facepalm:

[video=youtube;L-tfHdRLZl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-tfHdRLZl4[/video]

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
oxrageous;n47728 said:

[video=youtube;L-tfHdRLZl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-tfHdRLZl4[/video]
Cringe-worthy.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;KPMM5pL7H44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPMM5pL7H44[/video]

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n47736 said:
Ok, so there were a few low points.:dunno:
I mean, the only reason the kid was there was because he had just been blinded by an operation. That was the entire story - he was blind. He's even wearing the super dark glasses as a reminder that yup, he's blind.

So, wouldn't you think Lee Corso could remember that the kid was, you know, blind?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
[video=youtube;KPMM5pL7H44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPMM5pL7H44[/video]
That look on Herbstreit's face was priceless. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n47738 said:
I mean, the only reason the kid was there was because he had just been blinded by an operation. That was the entire story - he was blind. He's even wearing the super dark glasses as a reminder that yup, he's blind.

So, wouldn't you think Lee Corso could remember that the kid was, you know, blind?

He was probably just still emotional about the Vince Young childhood story they'd just played. Bike accidents are nothing to take lightly.

Swampy

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Started watching SEC Nation this year and will never look back.

M

mtrcoach10

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gameday sucks. ESPN sucks. Only thing I watch on the network now is an actual sporting event. Just got sick of too many guys like Merril Hoge and Steven A Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator