Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Travis Hunter and the DB that hit him, that lead to his lacerated liver then all the media saying it was a dirty hit. Classy follow up.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Travis Hunter and the DB that hit him, that lead to his lacerated liver then all the media saying it was a dirty hit. Classy follow up.

Hunter seemed like a decent kid in the post TCU interview as well. If nothing else, I’ll always be grateful that he flipped from the noles.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Hunter seemed like a decent kid in the post TCU interview as well. If nothing else, I’ll always be grateful that he flipped from the noles.
So far, he's shown he can be lethal as a two-way starter plus returner. He seems to have his act together too. Looks like a generational talent.

Like you said...Really, really glad he didn't choose the girls' school.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I want someone to find and post his eye-rolling tweet when he announced he was leaving FSU for Jackson State. He went on about the "tradition" of these tiny schools and how he was honored, Walter Payton went there, etc. He acted like he made the decision because of the school, not the bag of cash and the hot-dog coach. He insulted the intelligence of every poor bastard unfortunate enough to read it.

Then he flees immediately after Deion leaves, nothing but a vapor trail left behind. Disingenuous idiot.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I want someone to find and post his eye-rolling tweet when he announced he was leaving FSU for Jackson State. He went on about the "tradition" of these tiny schools and how he was honored, Walter Payton went there, etc. He acted like he made the decision because of the school, not the bag of cash and the hot-dog coach. He insulted the intelligence of every poor bastard unfortunate enough to read it.

Then he flees immediately after Deion leaves, nothing but a vapor trail left behind. Disingenuous idiot.
Im curious, how do you really feel?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

It was funny Deion got steamrolled by Bo Nix an old Auburn reject. Recalls the time when another Bo from Auburn stiff armed freshman corner back Deion Sanders (wearing number 2) at Jordan-Hare stadium en route to the Tigers hanging 59 on the 'Noles. Hilarious. Welcome to the SEC Mr. Prime Time.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

200.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

He's a kid. A very talented kid.
Screenshot_20230930_090524_Chrome.jpg

SECund2nun

Oct 13, 2018
The lord and savior Deion Christ is getting blown out again for the 2nd straight week? No way! A higher power must be at work because there is no team that can beat Colorado. The way they manhandled juggernaut Colorado State proved that.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The lord and savior Deion Christ is getting blown out again for the 2nd straight week? No way! A higher power must be at work because there is no team that can beat Colorado. The way they manhandled juggernaut Colorado State proved that.
Don't look now but... ah, nevermind.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m afraid the buffs would mud hole our crappy team right now even with Hunter and others out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.