CONFIRMED: Will Muschamp has been fired

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I really think this will all die down and you'll see Gator love return in full force. Brothers in arms not at arms.

Peace.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just for the record, I'm a happy pumper when "over time" improvement no matter how incremental is happening and a pissed pragmatic when preparation and leadership fails consistantly. I think that is pretty much the MO of most on the board, for the most part. We just have varying levels of expressing our bipolar moments or groove. Now that the problem is conditionally solved, I think we can put aside the finger pointing or chest beating and be Gator Fans with great optimism moving forward. IMO.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GIGator;n107217 said:
The players wanted him to finish the year. We sometimes forget about them. They really care about Muschamp and they, especially the seniors, wanted him to coach them out. I can appreciate and respect that.

if true i can respect that as well

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n107239 said:
who is this expert you speak of?

I think his name is McNally. He said it on a "TV" interview. He only said the Quote, I added that "must-be" deduction.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
No need to argue boys. Both sides got what they wanted. If you have longed for Muschamp to be fired, you finally got your wish. If you supported him, and wanted to see him get every f'n chance in the world to produce on the field, you got your wish as well.

Just be glad that the nightmare is finally over and happy days are here again. IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Foley is officially on the clock. Muschamp is done, but I'm sorry they are trotting him out for the final two games. Not good for him, not good for us.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
bayou gator;n107294 said:
No need to argue boys. Both sides got what they wanted. If you have longed for Muschamp to be fired, you finally got your wish. If you supported him, and wanted to see him get every f'n chance in the world to produce on the field, you got your wish as well.

Just be glad that the nightmare is finally over and happy days are here again. IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!

"for he's a jolly good fellow"

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
kepler;n107305 said:
Foley is officially on the clock. Muschamp is done, but I'm sorry they are trotting him out for the final two games. Not good for him, not good for us.

Originally posted by GIGator View Post

The players wanted him to finish the year. We sometimes forget about them. They really care about Muschamp and they, especially the seniors, wanted him to coach them out. I can appreciate and respect that.

Duster said: if true i can respect that as well

I agree with them

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This was long overdue. Wish him all the well, just stay the hell away from Gainesville, Florida!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n107217 said:

I think you mean "some" players. I know at least some players want him gone yesterday. I
'll bet all the players would rather win than win TOP but again Fooley made the Fooleyish choice.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n107365 said:
I think you mean "some" players. I know at least some players want him gone yesterday. I
'll bet all the players would rather win than win TOP but again Fooley made the Fooleyish choice.

Well, you're probably always gonna have that. There are "some" posters I want gone yesterday but it ain't happening.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I do look forward to listen to Steve Russel back track. He's been a complete dick to any caller that's questioned muschamps ability

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, not much more to be said. I'm so happy that our guys who have been tried and true Gators will have the opportunity to win again.

As for Muchamp, personally I don't think he'll ever be a good head coach but can become a legendary DC.

In all sincerity, I do feel bad for Muschamp supporters but better days are ahead.

I'm so thrilled that all Gator Nation can be united once more.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n107389 said:
Well, you're probably always gonna have that. There are "some" posters I want gone yesterday but it ain't happening.

… my buyout is half million ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator