CONFIRMED: Will Muschamp has been fired

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
sos already knew that ass was gone! thats why he kept saying in the presser i feel sorry for him. please the guy got millions for destroying our program, hell sos feel sorry for gatornation

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Boys I'm on the road driving in snowy Missouri but I had to get on here and tell ya that I feel like a kid at Christmas with this news

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;106848 said:
Yup, that's the reality of a coaching change. We'll recover.

Agreed. Let's bring in a great coach. The rest will take care of itself.

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
Free Gator;n106850 said:
Steve spurrier saves UF again.
In his immediate remarks on field at conclusion of game, SOS said he felt sorry for Muschamp and then reiterated the sentiment. I thought it odd that would be the first statement any opposing coach would make publicly following an exciting last minute win. It feels now as if SOS knew what was about to befall WM.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n106856 said:
sos already knew that ass was gone! thats why he kept saying in the presser i feel sorry for him. please the guy got millions for destroying our program, hell sos feel sorry for gatornation
Really!!

B

Bar None Gator

Founding Member
Founding Member
The dark clouds have parted. What a sense of relief. The possibilities are infinite now.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
It's about time. Now we can spend the next 2 months on this board with "sources" saying who is the next coach! I'll take it!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n106820 said:
Big time defensive recruits like Jefferson and Holland aren't taking it too well. Time for all of our rivals to swoop in.
Yeah, they are just kids. But even so, why would you be hitching your career to this guy anyway. They would have to know he was on the hot seat and that is one reason why our recruiting ranking is so low.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
G8RNGA;n106884 said:
It's about time. Now we can spend the next 2 months on this board with "sources" saying who is the next coach! I'll take it!
Two months? We've got recruiting to deal with. We need to have a new coach named with 30 days, preferably less.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
chferg;n106863 said:
Boys I'm on the road driving in snowy Missouri but I had to get on here and tell ya that I feel like a kid at Christmas with this news

hell yeah! ferg drive safely

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
LadyGator74;n106871 said:
In his immediate remarks on field at conclusion of game, SOS said he felt sorry for Muschamp and then reiterated the sentiment. I thought it odd that would be the first statement any opposing coach would make publicly following an exciting last minute win. It feels now as if SOS knew what was about to befall WM.
That was an embarrassing and idiotic question to begin with.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not an unrealistic expectation to have a coach named before the bowl season is over with but I think it'll probably be immediately after.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Stoops would be the one that an early announcement would probably come like it did with Meyer - out of the major school head coaches anyway..

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, Lordy, the speculation over the successor is going to run the gamut. But, really, there are only a handful of guys who fit all the parameters. Stoops would be one and he could very well want out of Oklahoma. Let the guessing game begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.