Corndogs Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Gators 20
Coonasses 19

The legend of Eddy grows as he hits a 50 yarder to win it in the final seconds.

:chomp:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
24 Us
17 Them

CJ Worton snags 2 TDs

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
33-17

We lose like we have become accustomed to against any decent team.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I've predicted us to win this game, but I'm not overly confident. Things working for us, its home, we haven't beaten them in a while and it looks like this might be the time we can do it, and they just fired their coach. Also, we had them on the ropes last year and could have won that game. the only thing that worries me is their downhill running game and our run defense. Watching some of the ways Vanderbilt's oline pushed our front was scary because that was Vanderbilt not LSU, but we will see Saturday.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
28-20 Florida.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see how we can win this game, but stranger things have happened, I guess.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys REALLY think we are going to score 20 or more vs Corndog U? Really? Or are you just waving the flag?

Im not sure we could score that vs our scout team.

Last edited:

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
This is a must win game.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
:chomp: 28
Corndogs 17

I think we get a defensive TD and we are set up with a short filed on a Special Teams play (long punt/ kick return or blocked kick). We hold their Rushing yards to about 150 and we see a long pass play to Callaway.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:chomp: 28
Corndogs 17

I think we get a defensive TD and we are set up with a short filed on a Special Teams play (long punt/ kick return or blocked kick). We hold their Rushing yards to about 150 and we see a long pass play to Callaway.

You must not have been paying attention to our special teams play....lol

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
27-10

You guys REALLY think we are going to score 20 or more vs Corndog U? Really? Or are you just waving the flag?

Im not sure we could score that vs our scout team.

Agree. McElwain teams RARELY score 20 or more vs. SEC teams.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Anyone else going to miss the craziness of the Mad Hatter? Fournette is banged up, but I expect he'll play.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Short memories around this place......Two words for everyone.....Ed Orgeron...
UF 20
LSU 10
Crossroads time boys and girls. This will be a defining game for not only the season but program.That said if we lose it is officially, unofficially over for our current staff and I could see things unraveling in a bad sort of way ala 2013. Injuries are mounting and the soft side of the schedule is over. If our players don't start to play every down and our coaches don't start coaching every down like it's the most important down of the season then there really is nowhere to go but down....down in standings, down in ranking,and down in recruiting

We're not gonna win the East and we don't have to. UT has just got a golden horseshoe hanging out of their ass this year...that happens sometimes. What our team needs to do is find their GATOR identity. SOS's teams never curled up into a ball when they didn't win the East. They went out and kicked some ass and still made top 10-15 rankings and made teams afraid to play them. We've got to get back to this mentality....play the Gators and you will pay!!! That means taking pride in playing some tough ass nasty football for 60 minutes and act like their proud to be wearing our uniform. I haven't seen nearly enough of that pride lately.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I have a bad feeling about the 4th qtr of this game. We seem to forget how to tackle late in the game and with their oline and RB crew.....we need to play our best game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator