The internet....

shut-it-down.jpg

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Who on here doesn't fudge on deductions on their taxes? Write off a little extra every year?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, speeding is speeding. Going 1 MPH over the speed limit is the same as doing 180+ while drunk and wiping out an entire group of nuns.
according tot the good book all sins are equal

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Which players have been charged with felonies?
Annnnnnd we've now come full circle...

Please point out the players, by name, who are currently suspended, who have been wrongly accused of involvement in a credit card fraud scheme.
Hint - in order to stay consistent with your (faux) logic, you're going to have to concede that either all of them that are suspended have been b/c there is sufficient evidence, and quite possibly confessions implicating them in the scheme, or that the university is now simply suspending innocent people. Which is it?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LOL, I am only pointing out the irony of people at work, but not working, ranting about players stealing from their school. It's funny how many are in denial about how closely related the two acts are. The players stole a few hundred each. I am willing to bet there are posters on this board that accept that much every month for work that was supposed to be done while actually on this forum complaining about thievery.

This is ignorance. Do you have a job... have you worked before? Employers expect and encourage employees to take breaks. It is good for the employees... it allows them to refresh their minds. That is why you see ping pong and pool tables in many offices. To equate somebody logging into a forum to a kid stealing from the university is a joke!

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014

Please point out the players, by name, who are currently suspended, who have been wrongly accused of involvement in a credit card fraud scheme.
Hint - in order to stay consistent with your (faux) logic, you're going to have to concede that either all of them that are suspended have been b/c there is sufficient evidence, and quite possibly confessions implicating them in the scheme, or that the university is now simply suspending innocent people. Which is it?

They are involved. Doesn't mean they all committed a felony.
I'm gonna wait until charges are filed before I catch my hair on fire.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

I only know what has been reported. I have not seen any reports of players being charged with felonies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator