Crickets...

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I agree with people that don't understand why sober Boner won't at least be honest about his allegiance, no one cares. But lying makes it so much worse. Silly rabbit

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder of sober is grillin :scratchchin:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Its all part of his gig. Keep us wondering so he can troll harder. I'm glad this weirdo is on his way out

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
pjXNl8l.jpg

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Jared Shanker ESPN Staff Writer
The Seminoles' stars were tight lipped this evening. Florida State's Dalvin Cook said he hasn't given any thought to declaring for the NFL draft, though it seems unlikely he'll stay for his senior season. DeMarcus Walker was instructed to be careful with his words this week as to not give rival Florida any bulletin-board material. The senior, who is second nationally in sacks, talked a lot of trash before last year's game. He joked he's "wiser" this year.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Jared Shanker ESPN Staff Writer
The Seminoles' stars were tight lipped this evening. Florida State's Dalvin Cook said he hasn't given any thought to declaring for the NFL draft, though it seems unlikely he'll stay for his senior season. DeMarcus Walker was instructed to be careful with his words this week as to not give rival Florida any bulletin-board material. The senior, who is second nationally in sacks, talked a lot of trash before last year's game. He joked he's "wiser" this year.

they're scared. don't want us fired up. too late clowns. we comin'.
getimage.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator