Crickets...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll bet he's going to try and sneak on using another name. John, I know you're reading this. If you try and pull that, your IP will be flagged. I'll then be forced to ban your IP, which means you won't even be able to lurk.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
J
I really don't mind a rival troll around here from time to time, it's good theater. What I cannot stand is someone that refuses to admit what they are. That will get you banned very quickly.

So John, just admit what you are and I may let you stay. You have until 10 PM EST. No answer = :byebye:

Why would the azzhat not admit the obvious? We had several Nulls around for years, though they were more witty and intelligent that Drunk Dear John.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Crap, I missed the boot...
images

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
... Until UF gets a real coach, not this guy who has no idea how to have a better offense than Muschamp, any significant win will just prolong the inevitable. After aqll, wasn't the big win against LSU exactly like Muschamp won games? It wasn't anything UF did, it was more due to the utter incompetence of Ed Orgeron. McElwain is a better coach than Orgeron, but that's not saying much , is it? I just think it's hilarious that LSU fired Les Miles and made this clown coach. I have no doubt that LSU would have scored with Miles on the sideline.

I totally understand the ban, but there's no denying that this analysis is spot on.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'll bet he's going to try and sneak on using another name. John, I know you're reading this. If you try and pull that, your IP will be flagged. I'll then be forced to ban your IP, which means you won't even be able to lurk.

He doesn't seem the clever type, so I bet he will use the SoberJon name.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously a FSU fan. Be gone with him.

It's not the fact that he's an FSU fan. It's the fact that he's not man enough to admit it and own it. We have no problems with rival posters here. As long as their honest about their loyalties, and aren't just here to troll.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoy the Big Top, Sober.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How trashy is it to come over here, pretend not to be a clown when you really are a clown? Is there anything worse than that fan base?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator