Damning article from GC

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

You can tell your new friends over there how you got your little feelings hurt because you pump so much sunshine! They'll embrace you and give you a nice "safe space" to cry. They'll tell you everything is alright and that guy you keep posting a picture of is the greatest coach in CFB....just give it another 5 years and he'll get it turned around! You have a great future over there pumping away!! Please come back though when you're ready for your reality check....

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can tell your new friends over there how you got your little feelings hurt because you pump so much sunshine! They'll embrace you and give you a nice "safe space" to cry. They'll tell you everything is alright and that guy you keep posting a picture of is the greatest coach in CFB....just give it another 5 years and he'll get it turned around! You have a great future over there pumping away!! Please come back though when you're ready for your reality check....
Good lord man, give it a rest. I'm not going anywhere. :bart:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Good lord man, give it a rest. I'm not going anywhere. :bart:

When you go over there to your new message board, you should register as GatorHomer. That way you can keep your "simpsons" theme....AND let everyone know that you truly are a HOMER!!! Your new friends at your new message board are going to love you!!! They'll think you're some sort of "insider" w/ all the sunshine you'll be pumping!! Don't worry, Bart/HOMER, brighter days are ahead for you. Don't let us who live in the real world here at Gatorchatter prevent you from pumping that sunshine!!

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When you go over there to your new message board, you should register as GatorHomer. That way you can keep your "simpsons" theme....AND let everyone know that you truly are a HOMER!!! Your new friends at your new message board are going to love you!!! They'll think you're some sort of "insider" w/ all the sunshine you'll be pumping!! Don't worry, Bart/HOMER, brighter days are ahead for you. Don't let us who live in the real world here at Gatorchatter prevent you from pumping that sunshine!!
I figured out - you're Sideshow Bob!
UNILAD-sideshow-bob16.gif

We all know who wins out in the end. :bart:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I figured out - you're Sideshow Bob!
UNILAD-sideshow-bob16.gif

We all know who wins out in the end. :bart:

That's great Constanza!! Almost as good as "the jerk store called, they're running out of you!"

Seriously, bro. Head on over to your new message board buddies and cry on their shoulder. Tell them how you got all upset over here and whined and cried about. Tell them how happy you are to have found a "safe space" over there at Gatorcountry! They're going to love your new username as well. It should drastically improve your quality of life since you can't handle being called a pumper!

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's great Constanza!! Almost as good as "the jerk store called, they're running out of you!"

Seriously, bro. Head on over to your new message board buddies and cry on their shoulder. Tell them how you got all upset over here and whined and cried about. Tell them how happy you are to have found a "safe space" over there at Gatorcountry! They're going to love your new username as well. It should drastically improve your quality of life since you can't handle being called a pumper!
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer, I told you I was sorry for hurting your little feelings. It won't hurt so bad once they take you in over at your new message board....
JFC BMF - give it a rest already. I give, I give. :surrender:
But I'm not going anywhere. :bart:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
JFC BMF - give it a rest already. I give, I give. :surrender:
But I'm not going anywhere. :bart:

Homer, do a cut and paste here for your first post over at your new message board. Your new friends over there will really like it:

"Hello, first post here. I'm HomerGator. Why did I choose this? Because it's very appropriate....I am a true Homer and I everything I see related to UF is Orange & Blue. When we lose...it's not really a loss and we're really better than the other team. When we barely beat an also-ran team that Spurrier or Meyer would have beat by 50 points, I understand that our new coach is just being a gentleman and not wanting to embarrass the other team. When anyone says something "negative" (even though it's true) I get very upset. If I respond to their post and they say anything that resembles reality back to me I get my feelings hurt really easily. I especially don't like being called a pumper. This really upsets me. Well, as you can see...I need a safe space to hang out. I hope I am welcome here. I heard you guys are true homers too and pump all the way to the second the terrible coach we have is fired, you did this with Zook and Muschamp. Hell, I hear some of you even wanted us to rehire him after he was fired because he gave such a great speech during his firing press conference. Anyway, here I am. I'm here to pump with you and to be safe. Thank you for letting me get that off my chest. Sincerely, GatorHomer (formerly GatorBart at another "mean" message board)."

---

There you go, bro. You'll get about 875 "likes" for that one. You can thank me later!!!

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer, do a cut and paste here for your first post over at your new message board. Your new friends over there will really like it:

"Hello, first post here. I'm HomerGator. Why did I choose this? Because it's very appropriate....I am a true Homer and I everything I see related to UF is Orange & Blue. When we lose...it's not really a loss and we're really better than the other team. When we barely beat an also-ran team that Spurrier or Meyer would have beat by 50 points, I understand that our new coach is just being a gentleman and not wanting to embarrass the other team. When anyone says something "negative" (even though it's true) I get very upset. If I respond to their post and they say anything that resembles reality back to me I get my feelings hurt really easily. I especially don't like being called a pumper. This really upsets me. Well, as you can see...I need a safe space to hang out. I hope I am welcome here. I heard you guys are true homers too and pump all the way to the second the terrible coach we have is fired, you did this with Zook and Muschamp. Hell, I hear some of you even wanted us to rehire him after he was fired because he gave such a great speech during his firing press conference. Anyway, here I am. I'm here to pump with you and to be safe. Thank you for letting me get that off my chest. Sincerely, GatorHomer (formerly GatorBart at another "mean" message board)."

---

There you go, bro. You'll get about 875 "likes" for that one. You can thank me later!!!
TLDR :bananadance2:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
TLB, I agree w/ you on the "not a national power" issue. So why did you take exception?

If I read your comment correctly, you indicate folks at those other sites believe we are a national power and everything is fine. Mac just needs more time, but he's the right guy with the right players.

I think there a lot of people here who believe we are a national power, and all our woes ought to be easily corrected by having the right coach (not Mac), the right recruits (still not good enough classes yet), etc that all come with being a national power. We are no longer one of those elite programs, so we can't expect we can pull in that talent level for coaching or recruits.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The last couple pages have been amusing…

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The last couple pages have been amusing…
You're welcome - I'll be taking a little needed break (Thanks BMF!) while we head to KC for our niece's wedding for a long weekend.
Go Gators!
:chomp:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
GatorHater.com :bwahaha: That about nails it. If I were an opposing fan this would be my favorite site. Probably where Ox gets most of his page views.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You're welcome - I'll be taking a little needed break (Thanks BMF!) while we head to KC for our niece's wedding for a long weekend.
Go Gators!

.... the Bart must have what the Bart wants. Have a good long weekend.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Go Gators!

Enjoy the "wedding" Homer.

"Niece's wedding" = registering at new message board....i.e. going to his "safe space".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator