Dan Mullen is...

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
I’ll keep him if he wants to stay. I’m tired of the revolving door of DC’s. Continuity matters. Look at Kintucky.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member

What do you have to show Fuchs isn't happy with CDM at this point? I bet he is pretty happy with football currently.

I suspect he cares a lot more about the strive to five than football.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
I’m thrilled with the improvement I’ve seen. Honestly, didn’t expect much this year, but now I have some hope for some games that I didn’t just weeks ago. Short of Saban or Meyer, I don’t know if anyone out there could have done any better at this point in time. What the future holds remains to be seen, but I’m happy with Dan so far.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member

Fuchs is playing the long, safe game. Hence Strickland and Mullen. Safe. No more Urban Meyer and Aaron Hernandez. 2008 called. They want you back Traz. Because you wouldn’t recognize the University of Florida in 2018.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member

I think he is thrilled by this UF #9 and is inspired and focused on the goal of being in the top 5.

I don't think he cares much about football. CDM runs a clean program and will win enough. My guess is that's good enough for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator