oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n72299 said:
What is the point?
The point is we can do better than Dan Mullen. Significantly better. Hell, we hated the guy when he was here.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The Original DC;n72262 said:
Any coach who can turn Miss State into an SEC juggernaut in year 6 will likely be able to turn Florida back into Florida in considerably less time.

DC is back!

Agreed by the way. And that QB he has has some Tim Tebow and Cam Newton in him.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n72313 said:
The point is we can do better than Dan Mullen. Significantly better. Hell, we hated the guy when he was here.

Which is still the dumbest sh*t ever. Since Mullen left, we've had: Addazio, Weis, Pease, and Roper as our OC's. Jury's still out on Roper, but would you like to take any of those other three over Mullen as OC? The only knock on Mullen when he was here is that he gave the ball to Tebow and Harvin too much. I mean, Harvin averaged a first down every time he touched the ball, and Tebow was Tebow. What a horrible plan! :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n72361 said:
Which is still the dumbest sh*t ever. Since Mullen left, we've had: Addazio, Weis, Pease, and Roper as our OC's. Jury's still out on Roper, but would you like to take any of those other three over Mullen as OC? The only knock on Mullen when he was here is that he gave the ball to Tebow and Harvin too much. I mean, Harvin averaged a first down every time he touched the ball, and Tebow was Tebow. What a horrible plan! :lol:
Sasquatch, I think YOU could have done as good or better job with Tebow and Harvin back there. That's the point. Personally I think Mullen's been a better head coach than OC. Same with Addazio, of course. Addazio seems like the kind of head coach that would get the hell out of the way and let his coordinators do their jobs.

Saying that, I'd get down and kiss his dirty feet if he was hired tomorrow. Anything to give us hope again. Anybody. Let's just please God try something else.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n72364 said:
Sasquatch, I think YOU could have done as good or better job with Tebow and Harvin back there. That's the point. Personally I think Mullen's been a better head coach than OC. Same with Addazio, of course. Addazio seems like the kind of head coach that would get the hell out of the way and let his coordinators do their jobs.

Saying that, I'd get down and kiss his dirty feet if he was hired tomorrow. Anything to give us hope again. Anybody. Let's just please God try something else.

Dirty feet?

Jimmy-fallon-ew.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No matter who the next coach is, I fully support him. I'm thankful for him. I'm already a huge fanboi. :nutswinger:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n72370 said:
No matter who the next coach is, I fully support him. I'm thankful for him. I'm already a huge fanboi. :nutswinger:

That's the spirit! Will you go to a game?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone here been to Starkville? I have no idea how in the hell they get football players with any talent to ever agree to go there for 3, 4 or 5 years.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SEC West was god awful during the Sherril years...much like the east is now. There is no comparison whatsoever.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n72374 said:
Has anyone here been to Starkville? I have no idea how in the hell they get football players with any talent to ever agree to go there for 3, 4 or 5 years.

It was hard for me to stay there for 3, 4, or 5 hours.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who says they wouldn't want Mullen is foolish

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n72476 said:
Anyone who says they wouldn't want Mullen is foolish

I think the vote is he wouldn't be the first or best pick but we'd be thankful considering what we have.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what Urban Meyers record would have been had he coached MSU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.