Del Rio goes on twitter rant (again)...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
According to the USA Today report, Florida hauled in $144M in revenue last year, good enough for No. 8 nationally. Joining the Gators in the top-1o were Texas A&M, Alabama, LSU, Tennessee and Auburn.

Del Rio is not the first athlete to call the NCAA’s amateur policies into question
I don't know why they assume this is about amateurism and athletes being paid.

Personally, I take it as why won't the damn landlords fix the damn toilets and build new facilities. As always, the AD (backed up by toolbags like Vulcan) pleads poverty while remaining among the top grossing universities.

I know, I know, Heavener Trophy room a decade ago and half of an IPF. In the last thirty years, we build a trophy room and a small IPF.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll await your interesting topics. If you'd like me to stop posting threads, just say so....you're a mod. If it's an issue I can fix it easily....

Yeah. You're one of the few posters that actually bring valuable information. Don't stop posting...

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't Ox have a twitter account? He should follow him and respond when he does this.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll await your interesting topics. If you'd like me to stop posting threads, just say so....you're a mod. If it's an issue I can fix it easily....
We'd much prefer that URG go away.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A glorified walk-on b*tching about not getting compensation for playing like garbage? :lmao2:
Again, where does it say paying players? Is there a reply or explanation Im missing?

It sounds like just what Butters says-- best thing he does and his sole positive quality so far-- when he constantly swipes at the AD about other programs getting much better support.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Again, where does it say paying players? Is there a reply or explanation Im missing?

It sounds like just what Butters says-- best thing he does and his sole positive quality so far-- when he constantly swipes at the AD about other programs getting much better support.
If you were on Twitter you would already know that this clown has said multiple times that CFB players should be payed to play!

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I don't know if Driskel was hated. I know people hated HIS PLAY. He always seemed like a nice but lazy kid.

Driskel's mom cussed me and a friend out once. She turned out to be a fairly nice person once she calmed down. Never met her son.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel's mom cussed me and a friend out once. She turned out to be a fairly nice person once she calmed down. Never met her son.
You can't leave this story at that. Do tell. What were you doing? How did it go down?

You wrote a lot about the backups even then, was that it?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You wouldn't be able to see in my mirror.

And I don't have a step stool.
same old garbage from you every time...just like your posts about everything else on this board....by far the least original jab I have ever seen :lol2:

And here I thought you were more clever than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator