Del Rio to travel with the team to Knox

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's LDR's team. If walking on his left leg does not hinder healing, then fine.
He'd certainly be a prime inspiration on the sidelines. Hopefully, such a trip
indicates that LDR's injury isn't so bad.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
There is an excellent chance that Luke has coaching in his future. I can see him starting that on Saturday.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I still say we could have a surprise
Saturday. When Coach Mac is asked
a question and he really gives no
answer, I get suspicious. He is really
good at giving no info. He's a whole
lot smarter than the sports writers. I
enjoy watching NS handling the press.
You have to give him credit, he really
knows how. He accuses them of
giving mis-information. I can see Coach
Mac is using his strategy but in a
friendlier manner. He knows they can
hang you out to dry. I would hate to
have to match wits with Coach Mac.
For the ones old enough, he reminds
you of the Bear. I think we have hired
us a great coach. He might know how
to take our'en and beat his'en.

247 Sports:

We'll have to wait until Saturday to see if McElwain is being intentionally cryptic or misleading or we're simply reading too much into things.

https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...ld-play-Del-Rio-involved-at-practice-47652983

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I still say we could have a surprise
Saturday. When Coach Mac is asked
a question and he really gives no
answer, I get suspicious. He is really
good at giving no info. He's a whole
lot smarter than the sports writers. I
enjoy watching NS handling the press.
You have to give him credit, he really
knows how. He accuses them of
giving mis-information. I can see Coach
Mac is using his strategy but in a
friendlier manner. He knows they can
hang you out to dry. I would hate to
have to match wits with Coach Mac.
For the ones old enough, he reminds
you of the Bear. I think we have hired
us a great coach. He might know how
to take our'en and beat his'en.

247 Sports:

We'll have to wait until Saturday to see if McElwain is being intentionally cryptic or misleading or we're simply reading too much into things.

https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...ld-play-Del-Rio-involved-at-practice-47652983

Bear Bryant? He's so smart he fell for Miles fake FG last year and so smart that he had the players ready to go in the bowl game vs Michigan.

I think we should hold off on the Bear Bryant comparisons for now. Wow...just freaking wow...

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bear Bryant? He's so smart he fell for Miles fake FG last year and so smart that he had the players ready to go in the bowl game vs Michigan.

I think we should hold off on the Bear Bryant comparisons for now. Wow...just freaking wow...

Not that I think Mac is Bear Bryant, but do you think Bear Bryant ever made a mistake or got blown out? I bet he did. I bet he fell for a fake punt or field goal at one point. I bet his team got destroyed at one point for not being prepared. The coach can only do so much, if players are not motivated to play (Bowl Game) then it won't matter. Coaches can help push to motivate, but all people have to motivate themselves.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Not that I think Mac is Bear Bryant, but do you think Bear Bryant ever made a mistake or got blown out? I bet he did. I bet he fell for a fake punt or field goal at one point. I bet his team got destroyed at one point for not being prepared. The coach can only do so much, if players are not motivated to play (Bowl Game) then it won't matter. Coaches can help push to motivate, but all people have to motivate themselves.

Rules of the forum....1. Never discuss anything positive.
2. Never discuss anything positive.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Lot of people are really hung up over a bowl game that didn't matter. If he would have won that bowl game what would that have gotten us?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Probably a few more of the recruits were were hoping for.

Or not, it was one of 4 games going on at the same time. It's not like it was a BCS game or playoff game, it was a middle of the day bowl game jammed in with a bunch of other bowl games.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Or not, it was one of 4 games going on at the same time. It's not like it was a BCS game or playoff game, it was a middle of the day bowl game jammed in with a bunch of other bowl games.
I understand, but we got our @sses kicked. Not just beat, but destroyed. We looked bad. Real bad. Not much incentive for Offensive elite talent to want to come play for us.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I understand, but we got our @sses kicked. Not just beat, but destroyed. We looked bad. Real bad. Not much incentive for Offensive elite talent to want to come play for us.

Maybe, or it was showing an opportunity to play early.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Smoke and mirrors....smoke and mirrors
Let me help you a bit here: it is actually "Smoking Mirrors". It could also be said that Ox tends to be a "Pre-Madonna". Amirite Rog,Law, Sas???
My advice would be to get with the program or be gone. Just a suggestion.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
I'm actually more interested in knowing which of the freshman QBs will be travelling with the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator