Dennis Dodd thinks Mac may leave UF

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He will tout winning the east 2 years in a row and it would have been 3 if not for the suspensions, injuries, and bad coaching...oh wait.
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who the hell would want to pony up more than 4m or much of anything for that mater. Mac might have pulled this off at the end of last year. It ain't happening this year.

@ T Rex I thought you were serious until I read your earlier post. My sarcasm detector is running low today.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
So McElwain is frustrated? Too f'n bad. He is not half as frustrated as the fan base is after the first back-to-back home losses in over 30 years. And want to see even more frustration? Keep Nuss and Nord around a little longer.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He will tout winning the east 2 years in a row and it would have been 3 if not for the suspensions, injuries, and bad coaching...oh wait.

He will trout that in three years he was 22-11 (current record), won the SEC East back to back, is a total 44-27. Was the OC under Saban, etc.... It will be an easy sell to a lower tier P5 school, or not P5 school.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So McElwain is frustrated? Too f'n bad. He is not half as frustrated as the fan base is after the first back-to-back home losses in over 30 years. And want to see even more frustration? Keep Nuss and Nord around a little longer.

Totally agree. if he can't take the heat from fans then he is welcome to leave on his own. The reason we, the fans, have to ratchet up the heat and rhetoric is that we have a large donor class and an administration made up of a bunch of Pansies who do not know SHYT about football. I am not making any recommendations here, but I bet a guy like Dino Babers would gladly like to placate 90,000 fans frustrations, instead of playing in a basketball arena with the A/C on and 30,000 people!. Besides you can drive 300 miles or less in all directions here and get all the players you will ever need!!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll avoid being defensive over Dodd referring to Mac as "offensive-minded."

My guess is Mac has several million reasons why he should hang in and let UF be the one to send him packing.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Who the hell would want to pony up more than 4m or much of anything for that mater. Mac might have pulled this off at the end of last year. It ain't happening this year.

@ T Rex I thought you were serious until I read your earlier post. My sarcasm detector is running low today.

Isn't his buyout is only 2.5 million a year? If some MAC team agreed to pay him 1.5 million does that mean we would only have to make up the difference?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When you have millions it may be worth a million or two to save face.

Except he's lined up an excellent recruiting class that includes an outstanding QB. You think he's prepared to walk on that? I'd be shocked if he did.

When the push comes to shove, we probably see a new OC next season. And, yes, the whole experience is Muschampian.

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Id literally take a week off work and go to Gainesville and help him pack. Oh, sweet Jesus, if you're listening, let there be legs to this thing.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One of my favorite movies back in the day

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
if wanting an offense that is actually rated in the upper 50% of all programs from a self proclaimed offensive genius makes me a mean and entitled fan
It just makes you someone whose standards are too low

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Benny Hinn is a riot. Helluva huckster but a riot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator