Did LDR curse himself by ripping the fans?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The football Gods get VERY upset when an athlete criticizes the fans. Part of me wonders if that's why his season is over so quickly.

I wish LDR all the best in his coaching career, because we all know that's where he's headed. He's taken his last snap as a Gator quarterback.

Discuss.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've been praying for this team for over a year. That has to count for something.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Really its sad. I hate for anyone to get hurt. That being said, he did look better this time around. I wish him the best in his future.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
When you can escape pressure and you play behind the ol...

This would have happened week one if he had played

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You give it up for our Team... I consider you a Gator, Luke. :therethere:

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
I never speak ill of the injured. I really don't want Zaire to be the backup QB. Does that mean I want to see Trask?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, this is not good. I wanted Franks to develop, so wasn't keen on LDR starting, but he would be a serviceable back-up. Now all we have left behind Franks are a RB that can barely throw, and a WR that can only hit the deep ball as our back-ups. Not good...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, this is not good. I wanted Franks to develop, so wasn't keen on LDR starting, but he would be a serviceable back-up. Now all we have left behind Franks are a RB that can barely throw, and a WR that can only hit the deep ball as our back-ups. Not good...
It's not like we're in contention for anything this season. It's irrelevant who the backups are.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LDR is going to do another grad year probably and return especially if Franks is shaky most of the rest of the season.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It's not like we're in contention for anything this season. It's irrelevant who the backups are.

If we win the East you might be surprised, and a decent bowl game is also a good possibility.

Some are now happy no LDR this year, but I wonder if he still has a medical red shirt so he might be back next year as well.

I also hope Trask is developing.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we win the East you might be surprised, and a decent bowl game is also a good possibility.

Some are now happy no LDR this year, but I wonder if he still has a medical red shirt so he might be back next year as well.

I also hope Trask is developing.

He doesn't need a redshirt to play next season I think. I think he is a RS Junior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.