Did LDR curse himself by ripping the fans?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I called it a collarbone in the Chatbox. Turns out that's what it is. Gone for the season.

The perfect scenario for Franks. We'll soon know if he was worth the investment.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't curse himself. Even without the OL protection issues, the previous injuries created a very high probability that he would have another injury like this. I didn't expect him to make it through this game, although I thought he might somehow make through to LSU game injured but still able to start and go out for good in that game. I was surprised he made it through the 4th quarter of UT. Expected to hear he was injured in practice this week. No surprise, but not a curse or karma for remarks.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
LDR is going to do another grad year probably and return especially if Franks is shaky most of the rest of the season.

This is my fear/concern, is that LDR gets another year of eligibility from NCAA and decides to stick around. Let's take our lumps with FF this year, we'll come out average given our competition, but he grows and develops.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is my fear/concern, is that LDR gets another year of eligibility from NCAA and decides to stick around. Let's take our lumps with FF this year, we'll come out average given our competition, but he grows and develops.
He is a junior. He already has another year of eligibility.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
He is a junior. He already has another year of eligibility.

I'm aware he's a junior...but I'm also aware NCAA has granted sixth years in rare cases. A chance to curse us with another year of LDR might be hard for them to pass up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've said from the beginning, LDR, Nusschump and Butters leave together.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Don't like seeing players get injured.

That said I hate that LDR was even in our QB discussion. He isn't any good. Why other power programs start guys with NFL talent and we continue to start a guy with walk on talent is a head scratcher. I really hope we don't go through this again next summer.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
My mom is out here visiting and I mentioned that FF was in the game now. She said what's up with Del Rio? I said he got hurt. She said well his dad is a pussy and I guess Luke is too.

Has Mom gone after JDR with a strap-on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator