Did LDR curse himself by ripping the fans?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
He doesn't need a redshirt to play next season I think. I think he is a RS Junior.

Quite correct so he might have two more years if he wants them. I think he could be valuable as a coach or as a backup.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The football Gods get VERY upset when an athlete criticizes the fans. Part of me wonders if that's why his season is over so quickly.

I wish LDR all the best in his coaching career, because we all know that's where he's headed. He's taken his last snap as a Gator quarterback.

Discuss.

No.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if it's karma and I don't delight in a player being injured. But...

I do hope that LDR can learn some humility from being out and realize that without football and fans he has no platform.

The platform must be earned (or bought and paid for if daddy is an NFL head coach whose players disrespect the flag) zing!!

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Mixed feelings about del taco....he looked decent today and we needed that, for that I am grateful. Still think he's a bit of a twit, and I fully expected him to get injured again relatively quickly (though not this quickly!).

Bottom line, Franks is the future and this is the best outcome.

Worried about Cleveland and Dawson.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
The way I feel about it is this...

I don't wish anyone to get injured but this forces the coaches to develop FF. This gives him a chance to gain experience which is going to be needed for next year when I feel like we have a better chance to be a better team.

They have no choice but to open the playbook and to start letting FF play without the fear of making mistakes and being pulled.

Will he **** up, yes. Will he make plays, yes. They have to let him play and make mistakes now

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My mom is out here visiting and I mentioned that FF was in the game now. She said what's up with Del Rio? I said he got hurt. She said well his dad is a pussy and I guess Luke is too.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
The football Gods get VERY upset when an athlete criticizes the fans. Part of me wonders if that's why his season is over so quickly.

I wish LDR all the best in his coaching career, because we all know that's where he's headed. He's taken his last snap as a Gator quarterback.

Discuss.

Nah. LDR got hurt early last year against UNTx I think. He got hurt again against UAR. Both of those injuries were prior to ranting at UF fans. I think the guy just is not a D1 football player and among the ways it shows is constant injuries.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My mom is out here visiting and I mentioned that FF was in the game now. She said what's up with Del Rio? I said he got hurt. She said well his dad is a pussy and I guess Luke is too.
Did she take out her cigarette to say it?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did she take out her cigarette to say it?
You fvkked with the wrong marine!
hqdefault.jpg

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Fun Fact: Luke Del Rio is actually the son of NFL Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio.

Most people don't know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.