Donkey Stampede in 3...2...1...

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know in today's you must WIN NOW or else mentality that some can't accept that it was going to take some time to rebuild the absolute disaster champ left behind on offense. Go ahead and criticize the 116th ranked offense and point out it needs to get better...it does in a bad way. You cannot possibly detract what he has done to get some talent back on O...but there needs to be more. Muscrap left a **** sandwich for offense but a very solid defense and now our recruiting on defense has fallen off some...that's the real worrying part. It's year 3 so now it is all on him and he has most of the team as his recruits so we'll see if he knows what he is doing or not.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know in today's you must WIN NOW or else mentality that some can't accept that it was going to take some time to rebuild the absolute disaster champ left behind on offense. Go ahead and criticize the 116th .
No offense but you dont know dick about football. Im sure you were a good cheerleader though.

Yes, Mushdump didnt leave much on offense. DRob, Greer, Treon (all SEC remember before they told him to stand in the pocket), Taylor, Drob and we landed Callaway and Scarkett, heavy leans and our primary targets even before Butters was hired. that is not Championship stuff no doubt, and the Oline was as bad as Vandy or UAB, but about 90 teams had FAR less talent.

Mushdump left shyt, and Nusselchump made a shyt sandwich, just like he did at Meatchicken and Trailerbammer. He is simply and quite evidently one of the worst two or three OCs in college football. Saban is rarely wrong onnthese things. Being too conservative on offense FOR SABAN says it all.

The only future I see for Butters is firing Nusschump and getting even a mediocre OC. I dont think they have perfected the brain transplant yet. Honestly, hiring a #90 type like Daz or Cheeseburger would me a massive improvement. We will see whether or not his job is more important than his friendship.

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No offense but you dont know dick about football. Im sure you were a good cheerleader though.

Yes, Mushdump didnt leave much on offense. DRob, Greer, Treon (all SEC remember before they told him to stand in the pocket), Taylor, Drob and we landed Callaway and Scarkett, heavy leans and our primary targets even before Butters was hired. that is not Championship stuff no doubt, but about 90 teams had far less talent.

Mushdump left shyt, and Nusselchump made a shyt sandwich, just like he did at Meatchicken and Trailerbammer.
and you do
:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Yes, Mushdump didnt leave much on offense. DRob, Greer, Treon (all SEC remember before they told him to stand in the pocket), Taylor, Drob and we landed Callaway and Scarkett, heavy leans and our primary targets even before Butters was hired. that is not Championship stuff no doubt, but about 90 teams had far less talent.

Mushdump left shyt, and Nusselchump made a shyt sandwich, just like he did at Meatchicken and Trailerbammer.
Drob turned out to be a bust, Grier got suspended and left, Treon was god awful...all SEC? Scarlett was committed to another team and he was a heavy UF lean? And you know football...quit while you are behind...

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016

Yes, Mushdump didnt leave much on offense. DRob, Greer, Treon (all SEC remember before they told him to stand in the pocket), Taylor, Drob and we landed Callaway and Scarkett, heavy leans and our primary targets even before Butters was hired. that is not Championship stuff no doubt, and the Oline was as bad as Vandy or UAB, but about 90 teams had FAR less talent.

Mushdump left shyt, and Nusselchump made a shyt sandwich, just like he did at Meatchicken and Trailerbammer. He is simply and quite evidently one of the worst two or three OCs in college football. Saban is rarely wrong onnthese things. Being too conservative on offense FOR SABAN says it all.

The only future I see for Butters is firing Nusschump and getting even a mediocre OC. I dont think they have perfected the brain transplant yet. Honestly, hiring a #90 type like Daz or Cheeseburger would me a massive improvement. We will see whether or not his job is more important than his friendship.
I hope Butters pulls a shooter mcgavin with nuss on play-calling in games. Nuss keeps calling runs up the middle on 1st and 2nd down then audibles the play call himself to a play action pass that scores a TD. Then looks/talks to nuss like shooter does to his caddy on billy Madison and says... well you're fired!!!!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good Mac
-Upgrade facilities including IPF
- 2-0 versus the morons in red and black
-Big W in Baton Rouge
- Good assistant hires in the offseason
- Win division both seasons

Bad Mac
- below par recruiting up until recently
- Arkansas, seriously WTF was that?
-multiple blowout losses.
You can argue FSU and Alabama were better teams, but not as much as the final score indicates

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Having a bad offensive line would have been an 10000 times improvement from the Offensive line we had in 2015. We might have had the worst offensive line in the history of SEC football.

We literally had to take a grad transfer from FURMAN and start him on the OL in the SEC!!! Just think about that when you want to consider that the OL wasn't "that bad".

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
"For the past three years, Jim McElwain and his staff have been criticized (mostly unfairly) for being weak on the recruiting trail."

"And while none of these eight aforementioned players have played one snap at Florida, the case against McElwain’s inability to recruit blue-chip players is now closed."

:lmao2:

Believe me, I'd love for this guy to be correct. But these two statements are beyond embarrassing. This is blatant cock gobbling homerism at its finest. 2017 season hasn't even started yet, got another 7 months to signing day, anything can happen. Especially if we have another abortion of an offense. The case aint closed. :lol2:
Don't give up hope yet, Durty. Everything can still go to hell in a hand basket.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good Mac
-Upgrade facilities including IPF
- 2-0 versus the morons in red and black
-Big W in Baton Rouge
- Good assistant hires in the offseason
- Win division both seasons

Bad Mac
- below par recruiting up until recently
- Arkansas, seriously WTF was that?
-multiple blowout losses.
You can argue FSU and Alabama were better teams, but not as much as the final score indicates
How could you possibly leave out losing to Butch Jones and UT? That was just as embarrassing as the Ark loss. Maybe even worse.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How could you possibly leave out losing to Butch Jones and UT? That was just as embarrassing as the Ark loss. Maybe even worse.

I actually feel like the Ark loss was worse because he left an obviously ineffective and injured Del Rio in the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just think about that when you want to consider that the OL wasn't "that bad".
Please show me a quote where I said the Oline wasnt "that bad".

I was talking about atrocious OL recruitimg while you pumpers were still pimping Daz/Valium Creyer and Mushchimp.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is one missed walk off FG from being 0-2 vs Bytch Jones. September will tell us alot about whether Butterteeth has pulled his face out of his azz or not.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't see Vandy taking Furman grad transfers.
Vandy had 4 or 5 two star linemen.

No doubt it was a terrible line. I told you it was coming, but there is no excuse for dropping out of say the top 30 when you have top 30 talent.

60th, 80th, 90th, 100th, yhere is no excuse. Nit being able to move the ball on Fau, North Texas, there is no excuse.

That is piss poor coaching from a known piss poor coach.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When Mac came we only had 4 or 5 linemen.... period!
Yup, thats a great excuse for maybe having a Vandy or Kintucky level offense (say 40th) for the first year.

It also has nothing to do with Nusselchump beimg Mr 100 at Meatchicken and Mr 40 with forty bluechippers at Trailerbammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator