Donkey Stampede in 3...2...1...

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
lol the "i know you are but what am I" game. I remember that one.
Yeah, anybody that disagrees with you is a ball swallower but we're the childish ones.
giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The main dumper-hate for their "so-called" pumpers is patience, any scintilla of patience. Dumpers can't see it.
There existed no "sunshine-pumpers" who had no-doubts about Mac, or Franks or etc. etc.
There were some "to-be-annihilated" fans who parsed out some muted hope, some "too-early to despair" reasoning. And that reasoning extended from: we are Muskrotten's shambles to, bad for UF to dump an HC after on-field wins got him an SEC COY award (you know few coaches were in Mac's corner for that.) Reasoned unto: it would be ruinous for UF to earn the reputation as a 2-year stopover for HCs (reasoned patience future HC hires expect).

The best balanced-beam for this Dumper-Pumper torture is the long-term piling it on as to Mac's recruiting failure all the way up to 3 weeks ago. No pumper denied this, contrary to how dumpers characterize pumpers(can I use a word with rize in it, dumpers?)

Now note recruiting -- can anyone say the word patience. The 3rd year is coming up better, the 4th even better = patience.
IMO, the defining salient characteristic of much maligned Pumpers is Patience, reasonable patience. Patience pays off here.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, anybody that disagrees with you is a ball swallower but we're the childish ones.
giphy.gif
I believe it was you who implied bc I wasn't buying that homerific article, that it meant I want the team to fail. You've made plenty of similar remarks before. Apparently you can troll my posts but I can't respond or it's childish lol.

You ok? You seem to have a real issue with me. We can talk it out bro. It's just a message board.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I believe it was you who implied bc I wasn't buying that homerific article, that it meant I want the team to fail. You've made plenty of similar remarks before. Apparently you can troll my posts but I can't respond or it's childish lol.

You ok? You seem to have a real issue with me. We can talk it out bro. It's just a message board.
6Lqe86B.gif

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Vandy had 4 or 5 two star linemen.

No doubt it was a terrible line. I told you it was coming, but there is no excuse for dropping out of say the top 30 when you have top 30 talent.

60th, 80th, 90th, 100th, yhere is no excuse. Nit being able to move the ball on Fau, North Texas, there is no excuse.

That is piss poor coaching from a known piss poor coach.
UF ranks 10th in the SEC in terms of 247 ranking in OL talent and around 70th in terms of returning starts. Unless Davis is a miracle worker I don't expect major improvement from this unit. Those who tout it as a strength haven't been paying attention. Just because it's older doesn't make it better. Especially when there's no change in talent level.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Look, let's clear this up once and for all. Donkeys are loners. We don't run in herds or packs.
One of my coworkers owned a farm outside of Tampa. She would always talk about her donkey.

Donkeys in Florida. Amazing. I think it was a city donkey

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UF ranks 10th in the SEC in terms of 247 ranking in OL talent and around 70th in terms of returning starts. Unless Davis is a miracle worker I don't expect major improvement from this unit. Those who tout it as a strength haven't been paying attention. Just because it's older doesn't make it better. Especially when there's no change in talent level.

Omar, couldn't you be overlooking the factors that a fiery new coach can drive "up" the talent that was under-performing, as well as elevate the playing willpower of newcomers, thus being better at player development than their previous dullard?
His blocking info with him pounding it home in practices can cause our OL athletes to mentally "fire-off" quicker, avoid their driving blocks from bring shed and optimally-gotchally develop pride as a slamming unit together? I think this is the correct "coaching-get" we've needed - one whose "motoring-philosophy" will be in their heads as they take their coiled stance each and every play. At the least, that's what I look forward to seeing played out on the field by our "changed" OL deveopment.
So our transformed OL can make our plays a smash-hit.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Omar, couldn't you be overlooking the factors that a fiery new coach can drive "up" the talent that was under-performing, as well as elevate the playing willpower of newcomers, thus being better at player development than their previous dullard?
His blocking info with him pounding it home in practices can cause our OL athletes to mentally "fire-off" quicker, avoid their driving blocks from bring shed and optimally-gotchally develop pride as a slamming unit together? I think this is the correct "coaching-get" we've needed - one whose "motoring-philosophy" will be in their heads as they take their coiled stance each and every play. At the least, that's what I look forward to seeing played out on the field by our "changed" OL deveopment.
So our transformed OL can make our plays a smash-hit.

Rog, I think you have something there. I think Davis is going to be what we need to have in a coach for the OL. I've gone back and watched several games from last year and a lot of the issues were not on the OL. Sure some of it was, but a good bit goes on the QB decision making and RB's picking up the blitz. We may not have been all world in rushing stats but go and look at what Scarlett and Perrine did to many teams we played. And YES, experience does matter. Talent, Experience, Coaching (Davis), I think they're going to be pretty good this year.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Rog, I think you have something there. I think Davis is going to be what we need to have in a coach for the OL. I've gone back and watched several games from last year and a lot of the issues were not on the OL. Sure some of it was, but a good bit goes on the QB decision making and RB's picking up the blitz. We may not have been all world in rushing stats but go and look at what Scarlett and Perrine did to many teams we played. And YES, experience does matter. Talent, Experience, Coaching (Davis), I think they're going to be pretty good this year.

With experience and better coaching, I'm expecting the O-line to be better. And can somebody please teach the RBs to pick up a rusher?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Gosh Coot, how'd you get a photo of Swonky's HS 'no-class' reunion? They all look like that 'cause 4 incessant years with him transformed them down into the 'genetic dishevel' level. Remember ... Swonky was voted ''Most Likely to Degrade''. In fact, sum his clasmates were held back a year, mostly the smart ones.

And I jab you often Swonky 'cause your neon glowing 'red-spot' wound caused by most on this board makes for an easy easy target. Plus, that makes you better sport. Lately, you've sprung such a tiny leak of positraction fluid such that you'll soon be all drained of it . C'mon gang, sing the Swonky-song: "I make it drain! Yeh,Yeh! I make it drain!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator