DraftKings and FanDuel Shutdown

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I picture a bunch of pissed off Guidos with gold chains and pinky rings right about now.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This definitely won't be the end. These companies have already gotten too big. The Nevada gaming commission is just extremely butthurt.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hate that ad ... I spent $35 and won 3-million$.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n298299 said:
This definitely won't be the end. These companies have already gotten too big. The Nevada gaming commission is just extremely butthurt.

Those online poker sites were enormous at one point. Look at them now.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It is the dishonest ads that bother me. No matter how many times Draftqueens says you can make a career out of their site, it isn't true. I read a couple of articles about one of the biggest winners on Draftqueens. The guy isn't even a sports fan. He just makes a living off of fantasy due to a software he wrote that gives him a huge advantage over 99% of the people he goes against.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
yeah, i caught hell about 2 weeks ago on the pf for posting an article about the insiders working the system from these 2 sites... They need to be shut down

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n298321 said:
yeah, i caught hell about 2 weeks ago on the pf for posting an article about the insiders working the system from these 2 sites... They need to be shut down

Only because you essentially stated the entire system was corrupt based solely on the misdeeds of a single individual. That was the point of contention, not that there couldn't have been a larger problem. Plus you also made it sound as if they were taking advantage of all US citizens. There were far more people not using these sites in this country than were using them. It's not like this was wall street and peoples retirements were tied to them. This was purely voluntary "betting".

Btw, I'd hardly call a 9 post thread "catching hell" :lol:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
"$2 Billion in payouts this year". Most people don't understand that means somebody lost at least $2 billion.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n298300 said:
Hate that ad ... I spent $35 and won 3-million$.

Read the fine print on the commercial the average winnings is about $8

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
I think this is more about someone NOT getting their fair share of the pie.

It looks like the Gaming Commission just wants their slice and so if these two sites pay for a gaming license then they'll be able to hang around.

However, this cost increase would then be passed along to the members/players and so their whole financial model would be turned on its ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.