Early Enrollees:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Telfort's great ... he made every one of his opponents look like it wasn't their highlight film. OT, 6'7", 300 lbs.
I watched all his films and I knew he was holding every time, but I couldn't catch him. He's a great find.
He has good backpedaling footwork that keeps him ready to take whichever side the rusher tries to go to.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's a great mix of positions for the EE's: DT, OT, DB, LB, ATH, TE

Hopefully spring ball and the weight program is helpful. I'm very happy the DT is on campus.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Hopefully spring ball and the weight program is helpful. I'm very happy the DT is on campus.

Imagine that statement about Sarkasian's recruiting ... so glad Sark is getting the DTs.??

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Looks like only 3 showed up.....

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I guess they'd be the 3 that are listed in this thread...

The bigger question is why didn't the other 3 show? I hope they're not thinking about decommitting.
There's four in this thread...Campbell, Toney, Telfort and Gamble :scratchhead:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The four I listed are enrolled.
http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Jim-McElwain-announces-Kemore-Gambles-enrollment-50467787

"Florida has already officially welcomed early enrollees Kadarius Toney, Kadeem Telfort and Kyree Campbell"

What happened to Shawn Davis DB, and James Houston LB?
I can't find the source(s), I tried - but I remember reading recently that Davis was on his way to Gville and Houston's Mom was really happy he was going to be a Gator. I don't think we have to worry about either of these guys decommitting, but I'm not sure about their academic standing (but if you're an EE, shouldn't you have your academics in order already?). Maybe there's some paperwork issues they're working through with them causing a delay in their enrollment and the subsequent announcements (I hope that's the case anyway).

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I think UF may be releasing the name one at a time to try to create positive momentum.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty excited to see what Toney can bring to the Gators. Super athletic kid that can move. Had a decent year at QB but i see him more as a KR/PR or even a slot receiver. GO Gators

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/01/will_former_blount_star_kadari.html

It sounds like they promised him a look at QB. I wonder if Franks doesn't get the mental part down could this kid actually be thrown into the mix considering he is enrolling early. Would he just be another Treon? He did play big boy high school supposedly and his tape looks nice but we know most of them look great on tape. He has got some great cutting ability running the ball it appears looking at the video below on that page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator