Early line for UF v. Michigan

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Meh, it's January.

Nothing is even remotely set in stone at this point.

That spread could get a lot bigger for Mich
:snicker:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
It will be double digits by the time the game comes around, don't care if Michigan only returns 5 starters. They have a great coach and he'll have them prepared, the same can't be said for Mac.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Just goes to show you what 5dimes thinks of Mac and our team. Mac loses to better coaches 100% of the time. Michigan could return 0 starters and I still wouldn't put any faith in Mac to win the game. What I really find to be funny is if we flipped the coaching staffs and returned the same exact players I'd put all the money on UF.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just goes to show you what Vegas thinks of Mac and our team. Mac loses to better coaches 100% of the time. Michigan could return 0 starters and I still wouldn't put any faith in Mac to win the game. What I really find to be funny is if we flipped the coaching staffs and returned the same exact players I'd put all the money on UF.
That's not a Vegas line. :facepalm:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Way, way to early.......It could get a lot worse. Honestly looking at both of these teams, UF has a lot of starters returning along with Mac and Staff having issues. Meatchicken loses 17 starters and they have Harbaugh. I don't think anyone will have a huge bead on what they think these teams will do or how they'll show up. No one expected UF to beat Iowa and they did. Many expected Meatchicken to handle the Semi's and they didn't. Who know's what will happen but I can give you the early storyline......"UF with young depth, Meatchicken with new faces. You're guess is as good as any."

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That line is probably assuming LDR or Franks are starting....Little do they know we have a secret weapon :grin:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
That line is probably assuming LDR or Franks are starting....Little do they know we have a secret weapon :grin:
Claribell !
FHWDyiRg.jpg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It is a moronic response we coulda used 8 years but chose not to. Now it is all about tears and snowflakes yada yada yada..............
Didnt Iowa beat Meatchicken this year and we hammered hawkeyes................case closed. Harbaugh was slobbered over in here until he
didnt keep up,...........so now they move on to new flavors of the month

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't bet. And I'd never bet against my Gators.

But that looks like easy money bc Butters gets blown out by every ranked team we play.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
With both teams playing a lot of new players and being the first game of the season I'm just not putting a lot of stock into what happens in this game. My guess is that it will be a snoozefest offensively because there will likely be first game clusterf vcks from new starters . We might be able to put the game on the backs of our offensive line and ride out a 16-13 win or something like that. On the other hand with our depth issues in the middle of our defense I could see them doing the same to us.
I like Harbaugh as a coach/recruiter but sometimes he has shown to let his offense go stone cold for long periods during games. They also are a little passive with playcalling at critical points in games like OSU last year. They should have put that game on ice in the 3rd quarter and they've let a couple of games slip right out of their hands during the last 2 years, MSU, 2 years ago and OSU and FSU last year. All that being said he's still 3X better than our coach at getting talent/depth as well as making crappy QB's look better than average...Our coaches take crappy QB's and make them look worse than they really are....

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I love how this is now become the standard response to everything you dont agree with. How on earth am I "butthurt" that would imply that somehow I was "screwed" by the topic in question. Please apply some logic.

It was a joke.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I don't bet. And I'd never bet against my Gators.

But that looks like easy money bc Butters gets blown out by every ranked team we play.
If he gets blown out in this game we may be truly f vcked next season....First game of the year at a neutral site should have both teams playing a little tight so if it does get out of hand that might have a snowball effect for the rest of the season. We really can't afford that because of our mid season schedule. In other words we could be below .500 in late October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.