Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like a lot of drama already.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
When I looked at the pic of him in the airport I notice his shoes had that "been at a college bar last night" look about them and was going to post something to that effect. Then I scrolled down and saw this video that confirms that I was indeed correct.

CVYspUOU8AArYDR.jpg
Dude still looks pickled in this picture....

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly now, if you were a hot, much craved prospect from the NW and it was December, wouldn't you go to Florida for 2-3 days when you knew,..knew how you were going to be treated while you were there? I don't know if he's interested at all but I don't blame him for coming here to try to be persuaded and enjoying it.
Cool and rainy here, windy too sometimes. Rode my bike to work this morning, no rain, but hit some headwind when I got to the waterfront stretch. Supposed to rain for the next week, and that could stretch into April in a normal year; but El Nino's likely gonna keep us dryer than normal again this winter.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
supervagilisticexpealidocious. Dude had that dual WTF happened/hope I wore a condom look on his face

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cool and rainy here, windy too sometimes. Rode my bike to work this morning, no rain, but hit some headwind when I got to the waterfront stretch. Supposed to rain for the next week, and that could stretch into April in a normal year; but El Nino's likely gonna keep us dryer than normal again this winter.

I didn't know Springfield had a park next to a pond. I can just hear you singing in your Simpsony little voice "On the playground is where I spend most of my days..."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... and wind in your face both ways ?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
“I actually stood behind his father’s decision to let Jacob go by himself to Florida,” Durant said. “His dad has said pretty much that if Jacob decides to go across the country for school that he isn’t going to be there with him so he wants Jacob to show him how comfortable he’s on campus without his mother or father around.”

Eason is happy his parents didn't tag along.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
I'm not sure how much he puts into his QB coach's thoughts be he clearly backs us.

Durant, who has coached several big time quarterbacks, told Gator Country what he would do if he was in Eason’s shoes right now.
“If I was in Jacob’s shoes, I would be leaning heavily on Florida,” Durant said. “They have such good history with quarterbacks, plus they have McElwain and Nussmeier on the same team. That’s awesome right there, plus the quarterback competition is wide open as we can all see. That’s what I see but whatever decision Jacob makes, I’ll stand behind him.”

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I know we need a kicker, but I hope McEkwain is spending as much time or more finding his next QB as he is with Pinero(sp). He should be attached to Eason or Franks' hip until one if them signs.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess it depends on who Kirby hires as an oc. I can't imagine he would be able to find someone as familiar with the kid as nussmeier is.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
I guess it depends on who Kirby hires as an oc. I can't imagine he would be able to find someone as familiar with the kid as nussmeier is.
For Eason, it might come down to bird in the hand (Nuss) vs. rolling the dice on the unknown.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Eason and Franks are both EE's so we will know the answer by the beginning of January, or when someone who has knowledge in the admissions office let's us know they have enrolled :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator