Emmitt on Driskel

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel is bad. But to pin this loss on him is asinine. Now we know why Emmitt excelled on the field, not in the booth.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel definitely played bad. A lot of blame falls on the offense but how much do you blame the defense for giving up the most yards in school history?

Shaerona

Founding Member
She who must be obeyed
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't read that as pinning the loss on JD. Obviously, the real responsibility lies with Muschamp ;-)

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel was a train wreck, OL sucks, LB suck, secondary sucks and our WR may suck most of all. DL was about the only positive in this game...until they got wore out

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why even discuss Driskel is my point. Isn't there bigger issues?

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shaerona said:
I didn't read that as pinning the loss on JD. Obviously, the real responsibility lies with Muschamp ;-)
Can't argue with that.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
Driskel was a train wreck, OL sucks, LB suck, secondary sucks and our WR may suck most of all. DL was about the only positive in this game...until they got wore out
Even the DL didn't pressure Simms much on pass plays which only put the crappy secondary in a worse position.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Poor defense....difficult to play when the offense is offensive....Why not try a different leader???

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Emmitt Smith must be one of those haters that doesn't know football, amirite? ;)

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Shane Matthews may even have to admit Muschamp and Driskel aren't the answer now

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n55944 said:
Poor defense....difficult to play when the offense is offensive....Why not try a different leader???
I'm not against it. But the o line is weak, we don't rush the passer, don't cover anyone, can't stop the run when we knew it was coming and can't catch the ball. Other then that we're OK!

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n55920 said:

Driskel's 93 yards passing was as much a problem as the 600+ yards the defense gave up.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have never heard so much defense for a kid that has ample opportunity. Plays are there. He doesn't make them, then the snowball avalanche begins. That's football. When you're the QB, you have to seize those opportunities and let your team build momentum. Drops happen, so do bad plays but this kid does not make the plays that are there. There is no improvement with his long ball and he has been shown up by more backup, new start QBs in the league than anyone I can remember. Yet still, a host of member suckers still swallowing... amazing. I would move on to the coaching staff, but I'm sure another thread is started for that take. Jesus already.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
G 2 said:
Gatorphan;n55920 said:

Driskel's 93 yards passing was as much a problem as the 600+ yards the defense gave up.
No, that's false

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator