ESPN Cleans house

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen probably has too high of a payout. Looking to see if prominent booster Mickey Mouse will pony up his buyout cash $$$.

....and McAfee, no matter how many they layoff, they'll be BSPN and full of idiots.

They'll never do it, but would love to see Herbstreit get a big glass of STFU.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a single one of these layoffs bothers me in the least. Most of them are tied to pro sports that I pay very little attention to and all of them are drones that say and do precisely as they are told.

The handful of personalities at ESPN that bother me are all thriving at this time so I can continue to not watch them.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Anyone liking Keyshawn Johnson I would have to consider banning for life.
I thought the same thing when he replaced Mike & Mike, but he’s not afraid to speak his mind. He gives good insight to how the industry really works, and will call people out who are normally off limits.

He was a 1st class ass-clown when he was on the Bucs, but he’s a good listen now.

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
They will all be replaced by BIPOC muslim trans African American communist biological females that identity as non-binary and coverage of all sports will be dropped except for the WNBA.

Pregame, Halftime, and post game shows will consist of the trannies lecturing you on why you are a racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe, and a transphobe and that the only way to make it up is to call in and pay reparations. The Halftime show will also have nude drag shows catered to children while the trannies chant you are a bigot if you disagree with the show.

Did I miss anything?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What is very concerning is that Beth Mowins is not on that list. She is so awful, painful to listen to, and should not be chosen to call play by play for any sporting event. Perhaps only something like the Westminster Dog Show. Even that she would bomb.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I kinda liked Keyshawn, J-Will, and Kellerman on the radio for my commute.

I’m guessing they have been replaced by a transsexual pole vaulter and Brittany Griner.

I think Max Kellerman would qualify as a potential transsexual pole vaulter, if he knew how to pole vault.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
What is very concerning is that Beth Mowins is not on that list. She is so awful, painful to listen to, and should not be chosen to call play by play for any sporting event. Perhaps only something like the Westminster Dog Show. Even that she would bomb.
Most of the morons on BSPN are all awful, but people like Cousin Eddie or Beth Mowins are more like independent contractors. They work about once a week on some game either as the blow by blow person or the colored anal-yst. So those people they need and can keep those lower paid people. It is the silly 7 figs/year people that are no talent a$$ hats that they can easily let go.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Mowins would be perfect for WNBA play by play. ESPN could feel good about themselves for employing a women and nobody would have to hear Mowins speak since nobody watches the WNBA anyway.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Mowins would be perfect for WNBA play by play. ESPN could feel good about themselves for employing a women and nobody would have to hear Mowins speak since nobody watches the WNBA anyway.
They did a poll when thinking about doing just that, but determined that it would drive away their 6 viewers

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator