ESPN Cleans house

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
They will all be replaced by BIPOC muslim trans African American communist biological females that identity as non-binary and coverage of all sports will be dropped except for the WNBA.

Pregame, Halftime, and post game shows will consist of the trannies lecturing you on why you are a racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe, and a transphobe and that the only way to make it up is to call in and pay reparations. The Halftime show will also have nude drag shows catered to children while the trannies chant you are a bigot if you disagree with the show.

Did I miss anything?

you left out wimmenz soccer...

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
They had to can people because they are paying Pat McAfee way too much. Talk about an asshat....

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mowins would be perfect for WNBA play by play. ESPN could feel good about themselves for employing a women and nobody would have to hear Mowins speak since nobody watches the WNBA anyway.

I'd rather listen to an alcoholic dry heaving into a microphone with terrible feedback while scraping his fingernails across a chalkboard than listen to Beth Mowins.

Alex.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
To put it as the fired commentators might, at the end of the day, it's the end of the day.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
I'd rather listen to an alcoholic dry heaving into a microphone with terrible feedback while scraping his fingernails across a chalkboard than listen to Beth Mowins.

Alex.
Don't sugarcoat it, tell us exactly how you feel.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't go deep enough....... Stephen A. still has a job!

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018

...to which he's complaining about having...

"This ain’t the end,” Smith said Monday on “The Stephen A. Smith Show.” “More is coming. And yes, ladies and gentlemen, I could be next.

“Let me tell you all something. Don’t ever, ever, ever in your life as a Black person take anything for granted. I told you before, when white folks catch a cold, Black folks catch pneumonia.”

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Good God. This is his way of warning ESPN not to fire him, as he'll publicly make it a race issue. He's a scumbag.

Do these guys have any idea how they sound?
This is one of the reasons they are hemorrhaging viewers. People don’t watch sports to hear political commentary be it liberal or conservative. There are so many other places these days I can get sports news and coverage. BSpn isn’t the only game in town any more.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I continue to be amazed at the number of people that worship the guy and embrace everything he says.
He’s the most popular member of the BSPN broadcast team and the template for additions to the team in the future.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I continue to be amazed at the number of people that worship the guy and embrace everything he says.
He’s the most popular member of the BSPN broadcast team and the template for additions to the team in the future.

He actually does a sneakily good job of occasionally balancing things out to retain an audience. He bashed the volleyball girl after the BYU incident and will throw out a jab at the left or a praise of the right sometimes. It’s all about self preservation. I fully agree with you and Ox that it’s ridiculous he’s making this about race and I have no idea how anyone can stand to hear him and his yelling style. It’s absolutely brutal. Just saying why he’s lasted and may weather this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.