deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Soberjohn = Imbecile!

FSU may win but it won't be a run away.

These teams are well matched and a key injury will probably decide the game. I think the Gators will knock Cook on his azz and out of the game.

Florida 27

FSU 24

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FSU 41 UF 6
I see Dalvin Cook feasting on UF. UF's offense still sucks and FSU will dominate them. The best CB on the field, Tavarus McFadden will get at least one pick and Appleby will start freaking out after getting pounded by FSU's pass rush. I see the game, basically, being over by halftime, just like last year.

I've seen a more cogent statement floating in a bowl of Alphabet Soup.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gators 27
clowns 13

we live in their backfield, hold Cook to under 100, get at least 1 INT,

We've had back to back good games, maybe the light bulb finally turned on, the play calling has finally showed some variance, AA > LDR , things look brighter than the end of last year

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
FSU 41 UF 6
I see Dalvin Cook feasting on UF. UF's offense still sucks and FSU will dominate them. The best CB on the field, Tavarus McFadden will get at least one pick and Appleby will start freaking out after getting pounded by FSU's pass rush. I see the game, basically, being over by halftime, just like last year. Unless Jordan Scarlett is the beast he was in the second half of LSU, I don't know how UF is going to cross the goal line. No, FSU isn't a great team, but they have a better QB under center than McGuire, who played last year and FSU embarrassed UF. I just think UF can't handle FSU and the domination will continue.
I see you on your knees in your big floppy red shoes. :nole:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not to cast dispersions of Sobjohns opinions, but the other day I overheard SJ advising someone :
"Don't buy a Labrador, 'cause so many of their owners go blind."

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FSU 41 UF 6
I see Dalvin Cook feasting on UF. UF's offense still sucks and FSU will dominate them. The best CB on the field, Tavarus McFadden will get at least one pick and Appleby will start freaking out after getting pounded by FSU's pass rush. I see the game, basically, being over by halftime, just like last year. Unless Jordan Scarlett is the beast he was in the second half of LSU, I don't know how UF is going to cross the goal line. No, FSU isn't a great team, but they have a better QB under center than McGuire, who played last year and FSU embarrassed UF. I just think UF can't handle FSU and the domination will continue.
Your mom loves to swallow...no idea how you managed to be conceived.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Going to be tough to go into tallacrappy and win. Both teams have issues however the Gators are on the rise and fsu is in a lull. We have a chance to really punish them but we have to play inspired just like last Saturday. Maybe just maybe the jumbo to lsu noise creates a little distraction as well.

Gators - 24
fsu - 17

Go Gators!!!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
FSU 41 UF 6
What does it take to get a certified troll banner for this guy?

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gators win 28-21. I'll be there to see it too, although I hate the stink that is tallahassee.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The usual things are important, like turnovers, third downs, pressuring the quarterback, et al, but I think for us it mainly comes down to containing Cook. If we do, I like our chances.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Q1 - Both teams feel each other out, neither makes a statement. We keep the LSU gameplan and continue to run up the middle with occasional sideline tosses, too many are off the mark. Mac kicks a pair of FG (28, 37) to get points on the board. F$U kicks one as well. 6-3

Q2 - Broken play as Wilson/Tabor slips (AGAIN!) and F$U converts a 3rd and 10+ long, which then sets up a pass to Cook in the flat and he runs it in from about 30yds out. 6-10

Q3 - Scarlett pounds in a TD from inside the 5. 13-10

Q4 - Cleveland catches another TD from 20-30yds out. F$U kicks a FG. Eddie kicks one last FG from 34 yds out with 3min to go. Defense holds for another win. 23-13

UF - 23
F$U - 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator