F$U Prediction Thread

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They also have one of the worst olines of any Power 5 team out there.

That Francois kid has taken a pounding , much like Jimbo's ex wife's vagina.

Vagina? I don't think that's where Taylor was sticking it.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
FSU prediction? I predict they're going to fock up my order in the drive through like they always do.

Alex.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
fsu.jpg

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
FSU 41 UF 6
I see Dalvin Cook feasting on UF. UF's offense still sucks and FSU will dominate them. The best CB on the field, Tavarus McFadden will get at least one pick and Appleby will start freaking out after getting pounded by FSU's pass rush. I see the game, basically, being over by halftime, just like last year. Unless Jordan Scarlett is the beast he was in the second half of LSU, I don't know how UF is going to cross the goal line. No, FSU isn't a great team, but they have a better QB under center than McGuire, who played last year and FSU embarrassed UF. I just think UF can't handle FSU and the domination will continue.
Lucky you get us the last 3 years with so many D starters out or injured. You just lucked out again on our OL today.. That's what happens when you plan it so FSU plays an SEC team last week of the season. Makes you look tough. Delusionole.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I know we shocked LSWho last week, but all these Gators picking us to beat the Semenholes is just ludicrous. They've owned our asses the last few years, and we are decimated by injuries and going into their house. I just don't see a victory and wouldn't be surprised if we got absolutely spanked. Having said all that, boy do I hope that I am wrong. Go Gators.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Going to again need to be a low scoring game for us to win, so I'll go with same prediction as last week

UF 17
Clown college 14

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
I know we shocked LSWho last week, but all these Gators picking us to beat the Semenholes is just ludicrous. They've owned our asses the last few years, and we are decimated by injuries and going into their house. I just don't see a victory and wouldn't be surprised if we got absolutely spanked. Having said all that, boy do I hope that I am wrong. Go Gators.
fsu has only beaten 1 real team (my apologies to any U.S.F. fans) with a winning record, u.m. or the u or whatever those future convicts want to be called. Louisville beat them by 43, UNC and Clemson also beat them AT HOME. Francois is a RFr. and hasn't experienced playing in the U.F. vs fsu game, just watching one from the sidelines. I think between our defense, his inexperience in the Hate Bowl and freshman nerves, we will see him fold like an origami class.I really think Appleby has the edge at QB being a 5th year senior and he looked very calm and composed in Death Valley last week in front of 102k rabid Tiger fans. We were decimated by injuries last week too, not sure if any of our starters on D that were out last week will be back today. Actually just saw they're still out along with Nick Washington so that really sucks a$$... But if U.N.C. can beat them at Dork and W.F. can hold them to 17 at home I don't think it's really ludicrous to think The Mighty Gators can pull off a 7.5 point upset. heck, LSU was a 13.5 point favorite and as we all know you can throw out all the stats, records etc. in this game anyway.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Look, here's the problem I have with these prediction threads: More than 95% of the Gators on this board or any Gator message board for that matter always pick UF to win regardless of the opponent or any of the surrounding circumstances. The question isn't who you WANT to win. It's who you think would win. Pretend a loved one's life is on the line and you have to pick the winner to save 'em. Would y'all still always pick UF to win then? I think not. Look at the games realistically. We have no offense and are heading into the Criminoles house. Do more than 95% of Gators honestly believe Florida will win? We all WANT them to. But what do we PREDICT WILL ACTUALLY happen? That's the question.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Look, here's the problem I have with these prediction threads: More than 95% of the Gators on this board or any Gator message board for that matter always pick UF to win regardless of the opponent or any of the surrounding circumstances. The question isn't who you WANT to win. It's who you think would win. Pretend a loved one's life is on the line and you have to pick the winner to save 'em. Would y'all still always pick UF to win then? I think not. Look at the games realistically. We have no offense and are heading into the Criminoles house. Do more than 95% of Gators honestly believe Florida will win? We all WANT them to. But what do we PREDICT WILL ACTUALLY happen? That's the question.

I think you take this way too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator