F$U Prediction Thread

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Look, here's the problem I have with these prediction threads: More than 95% of the Gators on this board or any Gator message board for that matter always pick UF to win regardless of the opponent or any of the surrounding circumstances. The question isn't who you WANT to win. It's who you think would win. Pretend a loved one's life is on the line and you have to pick the winner to save 'em. Would y'all still always pick UF to win then? I think not. Look at the games realistically. We have no offense and are heading into the Criminoles house. Do more than 95% of Gators honestly believe Florida will win? We all WANT them to. But what do we PREDICT WILL ACTUALLY happen? That's the question.

When you consider how many football gurus are on this board, I think you ARE getting legit predictions (with a few sarcastic or alcohol-induced exemptions).

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just answer the question honestly and logically. Why have a prediction thread if no one is going to actually PREDICT anything?
:britney:

Place your prediction or
exit-get-out.gif

;)

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Unfortunately I believe our LSU performance was the exception not the rule, hope I'm wrong. Go Gators.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Unfortunately I believe our LSU performance was the exception not the rule, hope I'm wrong. Go Gators.

:owned:

That's how I feel. But I must say these replies have made me laugh out loud. Particularly the Will Ferrell one. Good stuff! Thanks for the laughs fellow Gators. Gooooooooo Gators!!!! Prove me wrong, Florida!

:chomp:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I kinda feel the same. Although I do feel better about our chances this time then pretty much anytime the last 4 years. Not that that's saying a whole lot.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Anyone wanna rethink their prediction?

SOS ... And it doesn't mean help

It doesn't mean Spurrier either.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Well......we scored more than 2 pts this year. Improvement, right?

:sigh:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our LSU performance was exactly the same. One offensive TD, a couple of fgs, and 200 yards.

Clowns just didn't fall apart in the redzone every time like the Corndogs did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator