Facilities According to Mac

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
“First of all, I think we’ve got to all realize how far behind we are. For whatever reason, what was done seven, eight, nine years ago, whatever that is, it became really at that point everybody else kept moving forward. There’s a lot of things people use against us in recruiting because of that.

In our case, our practice facility was in dire need of an upgrade and we handled that with the fantastic indoor. Our dorms, we’re in the process of re-doing those. … We’ve already answered a lot of the issues down in the training room, obviously doubling our nutrition output and hiring full-time nutritionists that are with them every single day. We can go on and on. The mental conditioning piece that was not here. … We’ve got a long ways to go in our offices, meeting rooms, and training room.”

Good job Foley....good job...

Ah here's another one from a week ago...

Mathis discussed why he was taken back by the Gators’ lackluster facilities among other recruiting topics in a recent conversation with SEC Country:

Q: Which school disappointed you the most during recruiting?

A: Probably Florida, honestly.

Q: Why’s that?

A: Just going through their past history and stuff, I thought they would’ve had a nicer indoor earlier on, and their weight room is shared by all sports. They don’t have just a football weight room.

I think both of these things should be a real eye opener to those who think we are fine on facilities...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This is a fake report. Foley is the best in the galaxy. We win at all the other sports. No one gives an F about Football.

Nothing to see here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that we are behind and facilities. I'd just like to read where Mac said that.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
“First of all, I think we’ve got to all realize how far behind we are. For whatever reason, what was done seven, eight, nine years ago, whatever that is, it became really at that point everybody else kept moving forward. There’s a lot of things people use against us in recruiting because of that.

In our case, our practice facility was in dire need of an upgrade and we handled that with the fantastic indoor. Our dorms, we’re in the process of re-doing those. … We’ve already answered a lot of the issues down in the training room, obviously doubling our nutrition output and hiring full-time nutritionists that are with them every single day. We can go on and on. The mental conditioning piece that was not here. … We’ve got a long ways to go in our offices, meeting rooms, and training room.”

Good job Foley....good job...

Ah here's another one from a week ago...

Mathis discussed why he was taken back by the Gators’ lackluster facilities among other recruiting topics in a recent conversation with SEC Country:

Q: Which school disappointed you the most during recruiting?

A: Probably Florida, honestly.

Q: Why’s that?

A: Just going through their past history and stuff, I thought they would’ve had a nicer indoor earlier on, and their weight room is shared by all sports. They don’t have just a football weight room.

I think both of these things should be a real eye opener to those who think we are fine on facilities...

Who is Mathis?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
In an interview he did on 1010xl today (3pm show) here in Jacksonville, he said we had done a lot in areas that involved getting better in recruiting. It sounded like this is one of the things he was talking about. But in such a short interview, he only spoke in generalities.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
In an interview he did on 1010xl today (3pm show) here in Jacksonville, he said we had done a lot in areas that involved getting better in recruiting. It sounded like this is one of the things he was talking about. But in such a short interview, he only spoke in generalities.
He who? Mac? Foley? The mysterious Mathis?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I feel sorry for you guys if you don't know who Mathis is

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I feel sorry for you guys if you don't know who Mathis is

Yeah guys... t and I feel sorry for you ...it's pretty obvious

33615c14a23a4aaab81cf3519cbdf2b2.jpg

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
All athletes share the weight room? That's awful. What guy hates watching female athletes workout?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I know we're behind other schools but when you boil it down - do all recruits feel this way or is it more about the direction the program is headed?
Not saying facilities aren't important but a winning program with a good head coach seems to outrank facilities IMO.
although I like the colors - it's not like we're this...

image.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
For the "all sports" guys we should keep Foley.....For the profit generating sports perhaps we should hire a football and basketball Director....Of course his salary should also be split proportionately with the new guy also....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I know we're behind other schools but when you boil it down - do all recruits feel this way or is it more about the direction the program is headed?
Not saying facilities aren't important but a winning program with a good head coach seems to outrank facilities IMO.
although I like the colors - it's not like we're this...

image.jpg
How did you get a picture from Miami's training facility...I thought their spring practices were closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator