FAKE NEWS: Corral Gone?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Apparently he was on insta live with his mom talking about being a gator and that his mom jokingly said she was moving with him. This was yesterday. Don't see anyone else talking about it but it came from some basement dweller stalker on 247

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently he was on insta live with his mom talking about being a gator and that his mom jokingly said she was moving with him. This was yesterday. Don't see anyone else talking about it but it came from some basement dweller stalker on 247
So Marianna gave them the scoop?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We wont know the deal with a lot of these kids until we hit the 4 loss mark.
:trump:
I dunno. If we hit the 4 loss mark and I think that will happen long before the end of the season, it sends one message that we aren't a very good football team, but it also sends a message that we need help. If our QB situation, especially WRT Franks, doesn't improve then on some level it actually makes a cocky kid who wants to step right in want to come here and suit up. I think a dude who is big enough and strong enough to play probably isn't excited about taking 2-3 years off from playing.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Hopefully these coaches are ahead of the curve ( :bwahaha: )and reminded these recruits this should be a down year, especially defensively. With any other staff that would help soften the blow of terrible losses and play, but you just never know with ol CrapforBrains And Dung NotMeyer running the helm

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
:trump:
I dunno. If we hit the 4 loss mark and I think that will happen long before the end of the season, it sends one message that we aren't a very good football team, but it also sends a message that we need help. If our QB situation, especially WRT Franks, doesn't improve then on some level it actually makes a cocky kid who wants to step right in want to come here and suit up. I think a dude who is big enough and strong enough to play probably isn't excited about taking 2-3 years off from playing.

I agree. They want to get on the field right away and I'm sure their egos don't mind being considered the saviors of the program, Don't forget they committed after last season which many here thought was an absolute failure of a season.

I cant really see too many bailing over this season. We'll lose a few...flip a few. I could see a probation scenario leading to more bailing but that does not seem likely.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
860e6fc08b2567b4f8ac52443eab015b.jpg

Let me know when this is binding, or if another situation that looks better shows up if he doesn't take a look. It's September, we are 4 months away from signing day. 4 months is a long time to think about one of the most important decisions in his young life, where he is going to go to prepare for the next level.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody get a hold of Law Donkey.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URG's on 247 as well? No wonder he retired and made this stuff his priority.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let me know when this is binding, or if another situation that looks better shows up if he doesn't take a look. It's September, we are 4 months away from signing day. 4 months is a long time to think about one of the most important decisions in his young life, where he is going to go to prepare for the next level.
Be sure to also let us know when a kid changing his info on a Twitter page is official information, as well. He's all Gator, bank on it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Something was said about Dalvin Cook a million times before hand... and then what happened?
:jerkit:

We can go round and round. I can point out every commit we had that came to UF, you can point out everyone who flipped. This kid isn't Dalvin Cook, and he isn't any of those other kids, either. Not a single, solitary thing has pointed to him going anywhere but Florida. If you want to be the guy who predicts it before it happens, be my guest. The kid's a Gator.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:jerkit:

We can go round and round. I can point out every commit we had that came to UF, you can point out everyone who flipped. This kid isn't Dalvin Cook, and he isn't any of those other kids, either. Not a single, solitary thing has pointed to him going anywhere but Florida. If you want to be the guy who predicts it before it happens, be my guest. The kid's a Gator.

So you know this kid personally? I'm sure USC was saying the same thing about him before his decommitment and he is from Cali. If he was all Gator, why did he commit to USC?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
If there is a single kid in the nation who reads these boards its Corral. He's been all over the Gators. One of the most excited commits I have ever seen. And yet...

we got posters practically encouraging him to bail. Why? To hasten Mac's departure? I'd rather win with Mac than lose Corral. The kid will have the next statue out front. I hope he hangs tough.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If there is a single kid in the nation who reads these boards its Corral. He's been all over the Gators. One of the most excited commits I have ever seen. And yet...

we got posters practically encouraging him to bail. Why? To hasten Mac's departure? I'd rather win with Mac than lose Corral. The kid will have the next statue out front. I hope he hangs tough.

I want Corral to stay, just if I'm looking at what has transpired the last 9 years. If I want to make the jump to a first round pick into the NFL what does Florida have to offer. Did we show faith in Franks at all? How has this staff handled player development and especially QB development. He is from Cali, it's a business decision.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Yes we have showed tremendous faith in Franks. He is a freshman. We have started him 3 games. He has not moved the team. He needs to be brought along slowly not thrown to the wolves. He did not arrive SEC ready. He'll continue to learn and get additional opportunities along the way. This is the right approach for this young man. He has potential and a canon but he cannot just be thrown out there with no accountability. I suspect we will learn more about his mental approach to game and his leadership ability in the next 3 games than we did in the first 3. Even if he does not play a down.

Corral will thrive at UF. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator