FAKE NEWS: Corral Gone?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac will be here next year with another extension.

UF no longer wants to be a football power.
It's unmistakeable.

Well, we'd like to be a football power.

But we aren't joining an "arms race" to do it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Doug's ego can't handle being wrong. It's ok, he'll be busy one upping people in the box tomorrow to get that mojo back.

You really read only want you want to read. I said multiple times I hope he picks UF, but there is no guarantee that he does. As a business decision for his future it doesn't make good business sense. And being that it is still a verbal commitment, which isn't binding. What exactly did I say that was so wrong. He posted things on twitter, which you have already bashed? So what really is your argument. Twitter is right or wrong? A verbal commitment is binding? What exactly is your argument. You know the kid and his family well enough to make that judgement?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well I think we are going to find out because there is little chance Mac is getting fired.

A lot of truth to this, maybe we will get lucky and Nuss won't be here to be the coach running the office.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Elite11: The dude's got "dynamite in his elbow."

Tonight, find out what makes @corral_matt's so special.

⏰ 10:30 EST. @nflnetwork

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Corral’s coach, former Giants Lb Antonio Pierce said that in 10 years Matt Corral could be a guy we’re talking about at the highest level.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lawrence, Fields and Corral were mentioned as can't miss invites. They've been very positive about Corral, and it's purty kewl that they show our logo whenever they throw his name up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.