FAKE NEWS: Corral Gone?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He'd already be the #1 quarterback on the depth chart with that awareness. He looks ready.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Along with his sticking to his verbal, we'll have his stellar QB play this season to sway other recruits to join the 2018 Gators - along with the "may-sway" of many "hot-seat" HC conversations. Go Gators.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'd already be the #1 quarterback on the depth chart with that awareness. He looks ready.
He looks far more advanced than Franks but it's still way to hard to tell at this point when he's still just playing HS ball...different animal when SEC defenses are coming at you. Franks will have all of this year to gain experience so it won't be easy...well...unless Franks doesn't show any improvement from where he is now.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He's also throwing to a 5 star receiver. So, they are light years ahead of most others in HS and that's why they look so good. I doubt he'll be ready unless he really puts in the time in the Spring and practices with the receivers over the summer. Even then, a redshirt is always better. Maybe Franks will surprise us (me). And...(preparing for dislikes) LDR may be available next year too.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Doug's ego can't handle being wrong. It's ok, he'll be busy one upping people in the box tomorrow to get that mojo back.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My opinion is that some just believe that Mac has to go....period. While they love Corral and many of these commits they also believe that we will be better with them but still not going to win the NC. So these guys coming will only prolong Mac's tenure....so they may prefer they do not come at all. It's kind of backwards logic but I guess if they don't come it will definitely hasten Mac's departure. It will set the program back but I believe they think Chip Kelly will come in and quickly win NC's.

I'm rooting for Corral to stick. I think we can win big with him.
I think we can win big with Corral...just not with this coaching staff.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well I think we are going to find out because there is little chance Mac is getting fired.
I'm afraid you're right. Prolonging the inevitable is never a sound strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.