FAKE NEWS: Corral Gone?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
My opinion is that some just believe that Mac has to go....period. While they love Corral and many of these commits they also believe that we will be better with them but still not going to win the NC. So these guys coming will only prolong Mac's tenure....so they may prefer they do not come at all. It's kind of backwards logic but I guess if they don't come it will definitely hasten Mac's departure. It will set the program back but I believe they think Chip Kelly will come in and quickly win NC's.

I'm rooting for Corral to stick. I think we can win big with him.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How many top Qb recruits that planned to enroll early decommited with less than 3 months till they planned to sign?

I can't think of one ever.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Three things:

bronze-statues-of-tim-tebow-steve-spurrier-and-danny-wuerffel-uf-heisman-DAXKRF.jpg

That was then. This is now.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
@corral_matt: Great game tonight.. ill see you next week Gainesville. #AllBite18
How do we know he means Gainesville, FL? What if he means Gainesville, GA?? What if he's actually going to Brenau University??? They're the Tigers, and tigers bite, too! How can we be so certain this teenager isn't changing his mind?!?! :panic:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We're not paranoid, are we?
It's like the prettiest girl in the class said yes to the Prom...now you have a month to ask "why". They make movies about this scenario. Carrie.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How do we know he means Gainesville, FL? What if he means Gainesville, GA?? What if he's actually going to Brenau University??? They're the Tigers, and tigers bite, too! How can we be so certain this teenager isn't changing his mind?!?! :panic:
This is some of your better work.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is this part of your campaign to get Corral to decommit?

Yep. Corral is logging in right now to see what Wuerffel4Pres thinks about him coming on board. And what he thinks about the program.

Now that he knows - he's got some thinking to do…

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
He ain't going anywhere. He wants to play for Mac. In our stadium. In our offense. With our players.

All in...All Gator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator