Fall Camp: Start Date Aug 17th

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This been posted yet? Got some interesting stuff. Zipp riding a scooter one handed? :eek3:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It's nice to get a glimpse into their life. I'm glad he made the video.

Now, about the gear haul, I sure would like to see more gratitude and less entitlement. Sorry they got your size wrong on your FREE STUFF!! Be a man and a leader and show some gratitude. Time for these freshmen to start growing up.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dexter may have the most potential of any lineman we have ever signed. An absolute athletic freak. Only comparable athletes we’ve signed at UF that pop in my head are Dunlap and Kearse.

D. Easley was a freak too. His first step was lightning fast and he was strong as hell for his size.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
D. Easley was a freak too. His first step was lightning fast and he was strong as hell for his size.

Loved his style of play. We need more of this.

trollerbray.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You wanna bring up some references from “The Honeymooners” or “Leave it to Beaver” next?
LOL... Comparing the 90's to the 60's... :headslap:You must young... :D

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I was too young for Seinfeld so I was saying let’s just go even farther back...I’m 35

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
It's nice to get a glimpse into their life. I'm glad he made the video.

Now, about the gear haul, I sure would like to see more gratitude and less entitlement. Sorry they got your size wrong on your FREE STUFF!! Be a man and a leader and show some gratitude. Time for these freshmen to start growing up.
WTF!!! Are you really complaining about how excited he was? Get a grip my guy.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I understand a few references...but I wasn’t allowed to watch it as a kid and my wife hates it

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Florida Gators STAR CB Tre’Vez Johnson Stands Out in Scrimmage

Johnson, 6-foot, 186 lbs., played outside cornerback for Bartram Trail (Jacksonville, Fla.), displaying a strong skill-set as a physical tackler and making several big-time plays in coverage. As a tackler, Johnson was known for his intensity, often delivering big blows that left on-lookers wondering if the ball-carrier would need help up after the play.

Johnson finished his career at Bartram Trail with 92 tackles, seven tackles for loss, and seven interceptions, having clocked a 4.5-second 40-yard dash along the way.

“I think one of the things that makes him unique is that he has great physicality and he plays a very physical game,” head coach Dan Mullen said of Johnson on Tuesday. “But he has corner cover skills.”

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I expect a lot of sloppy play. I have also seen how having no crowds has affected how teams play in other sports. It is a huge adjustment.

I'll believe this when I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator