Fall Practice

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
fullsizeoutput_aea_yclvpf.jpg

Florida running back Lamical Perine goes through individual drills during practice while running backs coach Ja'Juan Seider (right) watches on, Aug. 15, 2017. (Jordan McPherson/SEC Country)
fullsizeoutput_aec_sl7tgs.jpg

Florida offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier calls out instructions to the quarterbacks during practice, Aug. 15, 2017. (Jordan McPherson/SEC Country)

fullsizeoutput_af0_a5nzto.jpg

Florida linebacker Jeremiah Moon goes through individual drills during practice, Aug. 15, 2017. (Jordan McPherson/SEC Country)
fullsizeoutput_af1_hvhfyn.jpg

Florida defensive line coach Chris Rumph watches on as the defensive linemen go through drills at practice, Aug. 15, 2017. (Jordan McPherson/SEC Country)

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
“How should I put this? He’s more confident. He’s hard working now, more than he’s ever been since the competition came in with Malik Zaire,” Ivey said. “He’s just been working hard and he’s just a whole different Feleipe from last year. … I mean, competition brings out the better in everybody.”

Not the best, only the better?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still hearing Juawan Taylor also.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
6 games? If it is that severe and facing possible dismissal why is he even practicing?

But if true, no problem. We got Perine.
I'm pretty sure the mandatory NCAA drug test doesn't necessarily happen during the second week of fall practice. I'm pretty sure its closer to game week. So unless this was a "team test", and true, this will be handled internally, if true. But yet he was out there yesterday according to photos and twitter. Was callaway or the other players suspended?? I don't believe so...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt there is any truth to that stuff on Scarlett. I do think with University drug tests you get to practice still however.

A 2nd positive at UF is only a 10% suspension unless the rules have changed so it would be just 1 game anyway if we had a player that tested positive with the school. If the NCAA nails you its a whole year I think but I think they rarely test or the players pretty much know when that is.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Franks has absorbed everything that he's been taught and is ready and capable to lead this team. I don't think that is the case, but I hope he proves me wrong a million times over

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why is Shannon wearing a sweatshirt in that pic?
They are all wearing long sleeves, to avoid getting too much sun...however no idea why he isn't wearing a wind breaker instead of a sweatshirt in 90+ degree weather. Laundry day maybe? :lol:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I doubt there is any truth to that stuff on Scarlett. I do think with University drug tests you get to practice still however.

A 2nd positive at UF is only a 10% suspension unless the rules have changed so it would be just 1 game anyway if we had a player that tested positive with the school. If the NCAA nails you its a whole year I think but I think they rarely test or the players pretty much know when that is.
Has Scarlett been suspended for it before?...if so this would be a 3rd failed test. I still find it hilarious that other teams' message boards are starting the rumors lol

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has Scarlett been suspended for it before?...if so this would be a 3rd failed test. I still find it hilarious that other teams' message boards are starting the rumors lol

He was suspended a game for a pot charge I think. I think that may count as a first strike. Has he gotten a positive test before?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is all this Scarlett talk coming from the Omar post? You know Canes can't be trusted.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
They are all wearing long sleeves, to avoid getting too much sun...however no idea why he isn't wearing a wind breaker instead of a sweatshirt in 90+ degree weather. Laundry day maybe? :lol:

That's just it. He's also wearing one of those long sleeve dry-fit shirts on underneath, with a full blown thick cotton sweatshirt, compete with front pockets (in case his hands get chilly). Plus cotton sweat pants.

The only logical conclusion is that he's purposely trying to get heat stroke so he can sue his ole nemesis UF for millions. It's almost too obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator