Felipe Franks - "I'm going there to start."

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to be nitpicky, but can we spell his name correctly? Feleipe Franks. We are on the sixth page of this, the title is wrong and I don't think anyone has spelled it correctly yet.
Not our fault the kid spells his name wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm just gonna say right here, if this article is true, there's some F'd up rules up in here. How is LSU held responsible just because the KID changed his mind? LSU can't control the damn kid's mind. How does a 17-18 year old changing his mind at the last minute put the school he committed to, and then backed out of, in jeopardy? This makes no sense at all. WTF?
The article doesn't say they can't have EE. Read it again. It says specifically if they are going to have an EE they can't sign an early Financial Aid agreement. Nothing to see here.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just gonna say right here, if this article is true, there's some F'd up rules up in here. How is LSU held responsible just because the KID changed his mind? LSU can't control the damn kid's mind. How does a 17-18 year old changing his mind at the last minute put the school he committed to, and then backed out of, in jeopardy? This makes no sense at all. WTF?
NCAA = Smoking Mirrors :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, this sucks. I guess JMac is a bust after all. I mean come on! This is UF! We don't take the #5 prostyle QB, we should get the #1 prostyle QB dammit!
:law:
Actually, I kind of like #5 better than #1.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think matrix was only pointing out the 'smoking' part because, you know,.....................:bandit:
I think he's in on the CT blunder.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I hate to be nitpicky, but can we spell his name correctly? Feleipe Franks. We are on the sixth page of this, the title is wrong and I don't think anyone has spelled it correctly yet.

Phillipe Phranks disagrees.

Until he signs AND shows up on campus, I'll call him anything I want - up to and including "Gator Bait". That goes for all these kids. I'm impatient that way. Show me the right way to spell your name by sending in the damn paperwork. NOW!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take Eason over Franks. Franks sounds like a high maintenance player. I think Eason could potentially game manage us through the first 6 games since he's an EE. Our best bet is that Del Rio can ball.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'd take Eason over Franks. Franks sounds like a high maintenance player. I think Eason could potentially game manage us through the first 6 games since he's an EE. Our best bet is that Del Rio can ball.

I think Franks is an EE too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator