Duck Hunting in LA

Enjoy! Plenty other Video's on My Page as Well

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My latest escapade.

Nav,
I have a couple of suggestions for future video postings.
Try to cut them down so they're not quite so long even if it means posting two or three instead of one long one.
Also, if you're going to type your funny comments try and make them easier to read by using a different color text. The black font is hard to read against the dark foliage on the river.
Also, if you're going to make it a long message keep it up there longer so that we have time to read it. Otherwise I enjoyed watching and listening to you talking to the little fishy's.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nav,
I have a couple of suggestions for future video postings.
Try to cut them down so they're not quite so long even if it means posting two or three instead of one long one.
Also, if you're going to type your funny comments try and make them easier to read by using a different color text. The black font is hard to read against the dark foliage on the river.
Also, if you're going to make it a long message keep it up there longer so that we have time to read it. Otherwise I enjoyed watching and listening to you talking to the little fishy's.

Better?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Perfect. The red works. Like the Steve Carell cameo.
What sort of bags are you using for your chicken livers?
It's called Surgilast tubular gauze. Finger size. Works like a champ! Way better than panty hose or anything else I've ever tried.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dinking around from a giant rock on the shore this time. Caught a trio of bass on video that were cruising through.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a medical supply. Can you buy it at the local drugstore or is it special order?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a medical supply. Can you buy it at the local drugstore or is it special order?
I got it off Amazon. Can probably find it in legit pharmacies. Walmart didn't have it here where I live.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oconee River catfish caught this past week. This is one of two full coolers, prolly 150#.

a88960ac-d389-48a3-9272-8e67bb23db18_zpsuyojqkvy.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Caught another cooter, a soft one this time.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The jorts are back @URGatorBait! This time at my cousin's pond. Caught one channel cat that weighed 9lbs yesterday!

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's what I'm talking about Nav! :thumbup:

That 9 pounder was a big fish.
Thanks TAG, probably gonna go back soon and get my mom about a half dozen of those hand size bluegills to fry. I was on a different mission yesterday. :)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Boy oh boy, this fall weather has the Channel Cats active. Enjoyed mixing it up with them these past couple days!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Back at it again. This time in my Uncle's pond behind their house. He wanted some fish for the freezer so I caught him a nice mess of channel cats. Was really surprised at how many nice sized ones I was catching in that little farm pond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.