***Florida vs UK Game Thread SEC Tournament***

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n192492 said:
Put your bonar for Kentucky away. The 04's would wax this Kentucky teams ass. We may not have been as deep but the quality of players was better. Noah and Horford have both been nba all stars and brewer is a very good rotation player. Kentucky has one player with that potential( towns). Wcs will be a rotational player at best. Nobody else on that roster looks like they'll ever sniff any meaningful nba minutes. Not to mention how weak the field is compared to 07'.

You f ing can't read either. I hate UK. 40-0 is still 40-0. They still have to win six more. When/if they do...that's an all-time great college team. There's no f ing doubt. Teams from history don't play each other. They only play their schedule. Who else has gone 40-0? Oh, zero? Yeah, that's sucks and UK sucks. They're the Bama of basketball.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I can read. I just don't have any respect for Kentucky

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n192509 said:
I can read. I just don't have any respect for Kentucky

I can respect that! For sure!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Only the fourth time since Indiana ran the table in 1976 that a team has entered the NCAA Tournament undefeated. The last three unbeatens all lost.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n192530]Only the fourth time since Indiana ran the table in 1976 that a team has entered the NCAA Tournament undefeated. The last three unbeatens all lost.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah , this Kentucky team is going down

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
One thing I've noticed about this UK team...as talented and deep as they are, they play down to the level of their competition quite a bit. They've been able to turn it on in the last 5-7 minutes so far. Let's see if they can manage that in the tourney before TRex has a shrine built honoring them.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The key to this UK team is the guards and Cauley Stein. They have been there, Makes all the difference in the world. I want them to lose but also want the sec to take another major team title to show the world in BB and FB we pretty much rule.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n192553 said:
One thing I've noticed about this UK team...as talented and deep as they are, they play down to the level of their competition quite a bit. They've been able to turn it on in the last 5-7 minutes so far. Let's see if they can manage that in the tourney before TRex has a shrine built honoring them.

Shrine? Huh? Some of you have lost your minds.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Gotta go with TR on this one. UK is good and plays together and is phkn loaded 1-9. I despise their whole arrogance but they have a seriously talented team playing like a team. You could take that team right now and within 3 years have a good NBA team, maybe very good.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n192669 said:
Gotta go with TR on this one. UK is good and plays together and is phkn loaded 1-9. I despise their whole arrogance but they have a seriously talented team playing like a team. You could take that team right now and within 3 years have a good NBA team, maybe very good.

Maybe you can help me build my shrine

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
T REX;n192651 said:
Shrine? Huh? Some of you have lost your minds.

To be fair, I think everyone on this board has lost some aspect of their mind.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
stephenPE;n192669 said:
In 3 years there will be only 1 nba starter...so very good nba team my ass

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n192683 said:

http://www.nbadraft.net/2015mock_draft

Four UK dudes in the top 14. Let's believe scouts and analysts or a UK hater. You should become a scout. Not sure what you're doing on here wasting your god given scouting talents.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192716 said:
Do we really need to go through the list of high draft pick busts in the NBA in the last 20 years?

Hey look another scout! Sweet. Who knew we had such talent on here?

Spare me all the "busts" because you don't know either. Again, if your criteria is based on NBA careers then we need to wait a few year to put the team in context. Otherwise, 40-0 is ridiculous in any season. How that is argued against is beyond me...personally it sounds like sour grapes.

Let's just hope they lose.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n192720 said:

Spare me all the "busts" because you don't know either. Again, if your criteria is based on NBA careers then we need to wait a few year to put the team in context. Otherwise, 40-0 is ridiculous in any season. How that is argued against is beyond me...personally it sounds like sour grapes.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n192720 said:

:nutswinger:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
LeeForThree;n192683 said:
Since you can read the future I need 6 numbers between 1 and 59. Hurry as the jackpot just hit 110 mill

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Liles and booker may get drafted but they're both career d leaguers. these kids are getting a look because of their measurables and the attention that the3 7 footers get. Neither of those guys have proven they can take over a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator