Four Fingers Deep

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I played organized sports for a dozen years. 10 years of football. Never remember doing proctology exams for giggles. But on the positive note, I did hear that Wilkins was able to diagnose Samuel with early stages of BPH. Soooooooo.........good for him?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose none of you ever heard of brandon spikes pissing his pants intentionally during games, or any other number of nasty things some players do just to try and get into the other team's heads a bit. Of course this dude was tryin'a get into the other teams booty, but hey, it's just football man.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I only played football in high school but there were definitely some weird **** that went on in both the locker room and on the field. We had some sick ****s on our team laughing their ass off for doing **** like this in the pile or punching nuts. I never had anything done to me or did anything in a pile...i sucked at football for so many reasons but not for that reason

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There are definitely plenty of weird and seemingly gay things that go on in a locker room between team mates behind closed doors and stuff. When I played there was a lockerroom game that went on for a season where you had to be careful when you sat down b/c someone would come up behind you with their d*ck out and flop it on your shoulder right next to your cheek. It was really damn funny when somebody got got.... but nobody was ever fingering dudes aholes, thats for sure, and this stuff remained in the locker room behind closed doors where it belonged.

And as far as his "we're all a team and we do this stuff b/c we are comfortable" schtick... correct me if im wrong but the dude that got fondled was from the other team so get out with that "we're uncomfortably close" crap.

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When I was in Law School, I was doing a keg stand. My legs were being held almost straight up, like a handstand, with feet apart.

One of the dudes there played fullback at Duke. Big guy. Really big. While I was up there, he tapped my nuts hard. I imagine he put two fingers together like the Boy Scout pledge and smacked my boys.

Made my head spin it hurt so bad. Felt that sick knot in my stomach. It was all I could do to keep the beer down. It could have been worse. At least I was wearing jeans.

Didn't understand it then and don't understand it now.

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hidden in the pile is one thing, but this guy does it right out in the open with no consequences?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If this happened to a different team (except F$U) I'd be calling for a suspension as well. Happened to a Buckeye? Awww, too bad ;)

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As long as we're skipping down "Disgusting and Slightly Gay Memory Lane", I do recall a few things that definitely would get a head scratch from those on the outside looking in.

I broke up a fight between two guys on my team once and found out the reason for it was because one guy took a crap in the other guy's cleats. No explanation was ever given.

Our right tackle refused to wash his practice uniform for the entire season. The huddle became downright unbearable and anyone he blocked/touched would be left with a "funk halo" that would not come off.

A bunch of us once celebrated a win against our rival by sitting around naked in the shower smoking cigars (the tobacco kind, smart asses).

And of course there were the occasional "rock out with your cock out" dances, the obligatory Atomic Analgesic Balm in the jock "jokes" and salt pills in your soda.

I'd like to say that I've outgrown this type of silliness but I still laugh at fart jokes soooooooo.........

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
As long as we're skipping down "Disgusting and Slightly Gay Memory Lane", I do recall a few things that definitely would get a head scratch from those on the outside looking in.

I broke up a fight between two guys on my team once and found out the reason for it was because one guy took a crap in the other guy's cleats. No explanation was ever given.

Our right tackle refused to wash his practice uniform for the entire season. The huddle became downright unbearable and anyone he blocked/touched would be left with a "funk halo" that would not come off.

A bunch of us once celebrated a win against our rival by sitting around naked in the shower smoking cigars (the tobacco kind, smart asses).

And of course there were the occasional "rock out with your cock out" dances, the obligatory Atomic Analgesic Balm in the jock "jokes" and salt pills in your soda.

I'd like to say that I've outgrown this type of silliness but I still laugh at fart jokes soooooooo.........

I had a roommate who did Judo at UF (he also wrestled in high school and was a golden gloves boxer). Dude did not wash his gi (yes, I know judo uniforms have a different name look it up yourself) the entire semester. It went from white to yellowish. At first it smelled like pee, then like vinegar, then it got worse. He figured it gave him an advantage when sparring. It was absolutely disgusting.

Alex.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Cup check" with a baseball in HS wasn't an uncommon thing, and the Percy Harvin ass-slap wasn't uncommon either...but that was high school, and that was 30-ish years ago, and if you even pretended to grab a guys junk - you got your ass beat.

Percy did like to smack him some azz.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
monkeybreathe.gif~c200

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Funny how I said this in the other thread and was kinda blasted, looking at you @Marianna-FL_Gator and now we've got full confessional going on in this thread. :lol:

I love how all you guys act like you've never played the "Finger in the butthole" game. :rolleyes3:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wrestled through all of junior and high school. We had none of this happening on even the slightest level. I would imagine somebody would have literally been murdered had they pulled a "prank" like that. And all our big dudes were also on the football team.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wrestled through all of junior and high school. We had none of this happening on even the slightest level. I would imagine somebody would have literally been murdered had they pulled a "prank" like that. And all our big dudes were also on the football team.
Well when you wrestle, 69ing your opponent is a regular thing, so why go for the fingering when you can just have some dude's ball sac on your forehead?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I once went on a recruiting trip to Penn State and the Linebackers coach insisted on having soap fights in the shower. That was the weirdest thing I experienced in football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.