Fowler to enter NFL draft

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n109916 said:
Meh... just a guy off a team that never won anything. He'll regret that down the road when he's at those Gator alum meetings sitting beside the 90s players who have a fistful of SEC rings or the 2006/08 guys with multiple NC rings. Eventually he'll realize who is to blame for his team being .500 over the last 4 years.

Yeah he should really beat himself up over being born in the wrong year and ending up in a bad stretch of years for UF football. Maybe he should be mad at his parents for not screwing more a few years earlier

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n109938 said:
Zach has about as much insight and inside info as Peewee Herman. Possibly less.

[video=youtube;Cs4Gj7JsET4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4[/video]

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Evidently these players committed to Muschamp, not UF. I've never seen such loyalty for a coach that led the players to absolutely nothing in 4 years. We won absolutely nothing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n109942 said:
Morrison leaving:rotfl:

Yeah, too slow to cover in the SEC. I'm sure that's the ticket to the pros.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
oxrageous;n109946 said:
Evidently these players committed to Muschamp, not UF. I've never seen such loyalty for a coach that led the players to absolutely nothing in 4 years. We won absolutely nothing.
Foley is on line two, he wants you to explain the above post

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n109946 said:

I think it has a lot more to do with them bein eligible, and seeing a lot of unknowns on the horizon. If you're MJ, do you really want to risk that the next guy thinks KT is the guy? What if the D changes a bit and Bullard isn't in position to showcase his talent?

Keep in mind this is all speculation by one of the worst forecasters in the industry. I'm sure that anyone on the fence will be encouraged to at least meet the new coach before any definitive moves.

As for DF, this is to be expected. Not only is he the highest projection on the team, remember he essentially chose UF for depth chart reasons. He was committed to fsu and only chose us as a chance to see the field earlier. One of the perils of that "you can start day 1" recruiting pitch is that it typically attracts those that want the fastest track to the NFL. Nothing wrong with that at all. He's played great and earned his spot.

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
oxrageous;n109946 said:

Sure you have. Right here on this forum ;-)

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I appreciate loyalty to a coach but how about loyalty to your school? Its like some of these players have no passion for being a gator and it's only a business decision to go to said school.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
What school would accept 5 recruits and their coach in the same year? I imagine that would be pretty bad press . . .

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This just gets better and better.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n109938 said:
Zach has about as much insight and inside info as Peewee Herman. Possibly less.
I'm ok as long as Diggs and Agholor don't leave early. Zach has been correct so often about all his predictions, I'm sure this one is spot on also.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, it's amazing that we can't even feel good about getting rid of the bum because he'll go to a rival, ruin our recruiting even more and cost us existing players.

Plus throwing millions away he's the gift that keeps on giving.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n109968 said:
What school would accept 5 recruits and their coach in the same year? I imagine that would be pretty bad press . . .

I guess they are planning on him going to I-AA. Someone better explain the rules of transferring to a I-A and having to sit out a year.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Too the players that are leaving because Muschamp is leaving, good riddance too them. Rather have players that commit to the university of Florida rather than WM

Bigpank

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would expect a few of "Muschams guys" to transfer but once the stability is back when we hire a new coach sense will be talked into them. If not then their loss in being a gator and that just means more work for the new coach.

Fowler imo is late 20's to mid 30's in the draft

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator