Fowler to enter NFL draft

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;111917 said:
I stand by "a few." I'm not going to get crazy and say several

I wanted to like about 20 of your posts night. But I'm using this dumb ass Tapatalk that doesn't have the like feature.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
GatorJ;111963 said:
Ray Finkle;111917 said:
I stand by "a few." I'm not going to get crazy and say several
I wanted to like about 20 of your posts night. But I'm using this dumb ass Tapatalk that doesn't have the like feature.
I use ForumRunner. Gotta spend that cash money homie

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;111968 said:
I use ForumRunner. Gotta spend that cash money homie[/QUOTE]

I have forum runner as well. But the reason I don't use it is because for whatever reason, it doesn't show all the threads. Weird. It's actually better for the moderating tools and because it has the like button with this website. But again, it doesn't matter if I don't get all the threads.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
It does crash a lot. As far as not seeing threads goes; I've never noticed. I'm on my phone most of the time. If I don't see it, I have no way of knowing it exists :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;112012 said:
It does crash a lot. As far as not seeing threads goes; I've never noticed. I'm on my phone most of the time. If I don't see it, I have no way of knowing it exists :lol:

Ox is very mean to me. He makes me look at all the threads. He's a task master.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n112035 said:
Ox is very mean to me. He makes me look at all the threads. He's a task master.

It will be easier when I inherit this place.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just read this:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/marcede...from-college-football-today/?partner=yahootix

I don't necessarily agree with his reasoning, but don't necessarily disagree with the point that Fowler should remove himself from the team either. I feel like Fowler's comments "I'm leaving with Mushchamp, simple as that" says he's checked out. No longer desires to be a Gator and probably won't be giving anywhere near 100% on the field because of it. Should the university pull his scholarship if he decided to refuse to play as this man suggests?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Fowler owes us nothing more. Guy has always played his ass off and deserves to be a first round pick. Hopefully he has a long, successful career in the league

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
NavetG8r;n112419 said:
Just read this:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/marcede...from-college-football-today/?partner=yahootix

I don't necessarily agree with his reasoning, but don't necessarily disagree with the point that Fowler should remove himself from the team either. I feel like Fowler's comments "I'm leaving with Mushchamp, simple as that" says he's checked out. No longer desires to be a Gator and probably won't be giving anywhere near 100% on the field because of it. Should the university pull his scholarship if he decided to refuse to play as this man suggests?

I'm starting to get annoyed by this guy writing these articles. If this is the case a top junior should play a few games and then quit to prepare for the NFL so not to get injured. What about your teammates and their expectations? What about your love of the game? The NFL would have serious questions about your character if you quit on your teammates.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guy's lucky that I couldn't leave comments on this article. I would've tore his ass up. What a ridiculous article. An absolutely career demolishing decision for any athlete to make. He is just utter idiot.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
NavetG8r;n112419 said:
Just read this:

I don't think it's reached the point of Fowler not wanting to play for us. If nothing else, it would create some serious character questions for the scouts to look at. There's virtually no chance that he doesn't experience some turmoil and instability at the next level. Is this his reaction every time a decision is made that he doesn't like? That would not help DF at all.

But I think tomorrow and next Saturday will tell us a lot about WM's mindset. If he's truly appreciative of the opportunity that Foley gave him, and thankful for all that the program has done for him, then he needs to reign these kids back in, and make sure that everyone plays their best to represent the school and team. This nonsense being put out there via social media is wrong and need to stop. These kids have been given everything by the University, not Will Muschamp. And while they may not like the decision right now, it was made with the sole purpose of getting them a better coach that can take their talent and abilities to new and better heights. If there is even a hint of less than 100% effort from here on out, I think that falls directly on WM. This is not, and shouldn't be, about him. It should be about the University of Florida.

And this article's author represents everything that is wrong with college athletics. Forbes should be ashamed.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
oxrageous;n109929 said:
One thing I've been told that I haven't yet shared is that at least 5 young defensive players are talking about leaving with Muschamp. Waiting to see what job he takes so they can transfer there.

We've got a mess on our hands.

They can all be replaced but not right away. Losing Fowler hurts but he was going pro anyway. They love Will so much okay go with him and lose!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scott512;n113589 said:
They can all be replaced but not right away. Losing Fowler hurts but he was going pro anyway. They love Will so much okay go with him and lose!

That's the spirit! Go Gators!

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scott512;n113589 said:

Cut the kids a break. It is like they are going through a divorce and asking to choose between their mom or dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator